You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 65
  1. #41
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Please now !

  2. #42
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Why??? cause he can make lame ass excuses on a moments notice?



    That is one of his many talents.

  3. #43
    Senior Member bowman90's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Columbia, Kentucky
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Act like a jackass, face the consequences I guess.

    I didnt act like a jackass for your info. They just don't like people speaking there mind like I do. I have the wright to so I'm going to use that wright. So get ur facts wright before you start calling names buddy.
    Snake Creek Mafia
    2012 Elite Answer
    TRU-BALL shooting staff Bernies Control Freak Staff
    Part of the UnBannable Crew on AT You Cant Catch Me.

  4. #44
    Senior Member bowman90's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Columbia, Kentucky
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Why??? cause he can make lame ass excuses on a moments notice?


    Lol get'm.
    Snake Creek Mafia
    2012 Elite Answer
    TRU-BALL shooting staff Bernies Control Freak Staff
    Part of the UnBannable Crew on AT You Cant Catch Me.

  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bowman90 View Post
    I didnt act like a jackass for your info. They just don't like people speaking there mind like I do. I have the wright to so I'm going to use that wright. So get ur facts wright before you start calling names buddy.
    Right not wright. Maybe it was your improper use of words that got you into trouble

  6. #46
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Inquiry mind wants to know !

    What do you really think about that site ?


  7. #47
    In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    in gods country
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pse 24 View Post
    Right not wright. Maybe it was your improper use of words that got you into trouble
    I'm glad i dont't visit over there much cause i can't stand comments like what you just made.If he got the point across, then whats the big deal? It's not a freaking English class.
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wilkersonhunter View Post
    I'm glad i dont't visit over there much cause i can't stand comments like what you just made.If he got the point across, then whats the big deal? It's not a freaking English class.
    I don't think he did get the point across using certain words. Maybe a basic 8th grade English class would do him some good. I just love people who get banned from one forum and then go to another to complain about it. One thing to remember is that this site, Archery Talk, and all the others are privately owned. You "do not" have the wright or right to say what ever you want when you want on them. For that matter a lot of times you really don't have the right of freedom of speech in the real world.

  9. #49
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    One does have the right to not go there , as the best site for you is where you should be !


  10. #50
    In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    in gods country
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pse 24 View Post
    I don't think he did get the point across using certain words. Maybe a basic 8th grade English class would do him some good. I just love people who get banned from one forum and then go to another to complain about it. One thing to remember is that this site, Archery Talk, and all the others are privately owned. You "do not" have the wright or right to say what ever you want when you want on them. For that matter a lot of times you really don't have the right of freedom of speech in the real world.
    And i love the people that has reading comprehension problems. the thread is about being banned from gun talk not from archerytalk. yes he is banned from both but please look at the title of this thread. And if you got treated like he did then you would be pissed about it also. i got treated the same way but i wont let a few and only a few of communist a$$hole ruin my day. oh, and one other thing, if you dont like his grammer then stay off his threads. It's that simple.
    Last edited by wilkersonhunter; 03-17-2012 at 08:31 PM.
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

  11. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wilkersonhunter View Post
    And i love the people that has reading comprehension problems. the thread is about being banned from gun talk not from archerytalk. yes he is banned from both but please look at the title of this thread. And if you got treated like he did then you would be pissed about it also. i got treated the same way but i wont let a few and only a few of communist a$$hole ruin my day. oh, and one other thing, if you dont like his grammer then stay off his threads. It's that simple.
    Have not has. I can do this all night. You are like arguing with a melting snowball. Seriously maybe you should check into some night courses at your local junior collage.

  12. #52
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,239

    Default

    Children Children!!! As I am the only one here with the Queen on his side and the right to speak the Queen's englishgive it a rest,i love talking about Guns and Archery and all things hunting here,if one wants to talk about Grammer and the likes,I'm sure there is a forum for this!!!!! I once found a site called "How to Speak Gooder English" it wuz awesome i learnead many things Their lick spelling and da likes so how about we all shake hands and
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  13. #53
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Better you than me !

    Westy , wow , wow and wow !

    How was everything in church , like did you pray for yours trully ?

    As you know that I'm the angel around here , mate !

    PS. I'll get my traslater out for that last part of your message , but I believe it's about Hoyt bows being so worth the wait , no doubt !


  14. #54
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mt. gilead, NC
    Posts
    29

    Default

    The only places I go for any gun stuff is GBO, reloadbench, reloadersnest, and shootersforum.
    Tommy
    Oh BTW, I got a warning once over at AT. I hurt some libturd's feelings!!
    I like my trophies on my wall and in my belly

  15. #55
    In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    in gods country
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pse 24 View Post
    Have not has. I can do this all night. You are like arguing with a melting snowball. Seriously maybe you should check into some night courses at your local junior collage.
    I'm not arguing im just telling you how i feel. youre being immature so go back to a t.The way you are acting you will fit right in over there.
    And why should i check into college courses? i got my point across.



    SORRY WESTY, I JUST HAD TO.

    It's all in good fun.
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

  16. #56
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wilkersonhunter View Post
    I'm not arguing im just telling you how i feel. youre being immature so go back to a t.The way you are acting you will fit right in over there.
    And why should i check into college courses? i got my point across.



    SORRY WESTY, I JUST HAD TO.

    It's all in good fun.
    I think you can go to your room for the afternoon!!!!
    I hate it when people fight,it makes me feel like i'm missing out
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  17. #57
    Senior Member bowman90's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Columbia, Kentucky
    Posts
    187

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by pse 24 View Post
    Have not has. I can do this all night. You are like arguing with a melting snowball. Seriously maybe you should check into some night courses at your local junior collage.
    Hey how about this, get off the thread if your going to be my english teacher Bud.
    Snake Creek Mafia
    2012 Elite Answer
    TRU-BALL shooting staff Bernies Control Freak Staff
    Part of the UnBannable Crew on AT You Cant Catch Me.

  18. #58
    In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    in gods country
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I think you can go to your room for the afternoon!!!!
    I hate it when people fight,it makes me feel like i'm missing out
    so, i get detetion for a day?
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

  19. #59
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by wilkersonhunter View Post
    so, i get detetion for a day?
    Westy has no pull around here , as he has lost his man-card , as his wife is holding it now !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	man-card.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	25083 - t3h 3d shoots  
    Last edited by Carpshooter; 03-18-2012 at 10:44 AM. Reason: spelling and looking a second time

  20. #60
    In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    in gods country
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Westy has no pull around here , as he has lost his man-card , as his wife is holding it now !
    oh no is he in trouble?
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

Similar Threads

  1. Corn stove buyer beware
    By whitetail99 in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 04:30 PM
  2. Bowstick.com Review (buyer beware)
    By drewkincaid in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 05:37 PM
  3. BEWARE BEAR CRooK ARCHERY
    By TNELK in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 10:10 AM
  4. Buyers Beware
    By trophytaker75 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 05:04 PM
  5. Beware, Free Martin Recurve Offer
    By Ex-Okie in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 09:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •