You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default WTB-LH pink Diamond Nuclear Ice

We bought my daughte a RH nuclear ice and she is turning out to be left eye dominate. She absolutley loves shooting but has to wear an eye patch and even then she is trying to peek! Anyway, if you have one I would love to hear from you!
    Proudly representing BowTech, Oak Ridge Archery, Vaportrail, Gold Tip, Dead Center Archery Products and CNC slings for the 2012 season

Default diamond bow

I have a left hand razors edge in camo that i am trying to sell. Its not pink, but it is a really good bow. Its 19 to 29 inch draw length and is 30 to 60 draw weight. It has a pin sight and octane hostage rest.

Quote Originally Posted by stubby'smom View Post
    We bought my daughte a RH nuclear ice and she is turning out to be left eye dominate. She absolutley loves shooting but has to wear an eye patch and even then she is trying to peek! Anyway, if you have one I would love to hear from you!
    I hope I'm doing this right, my first time on here. My husband just bought me a LH bowtech nuclear ice pink camo bow pkg new in box for my birthday and it arrived today and is way to small we didn't realize its a youth size. There are no.returns so we are trying to sell just for what we paid $225. Is anybody interested???? My email is tammyjeanrush@yahoo.com