You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Anyone seen any Foxes Lately

This was posted by Macka on the Australian Bow Hunting Site,he's a profesional roo hunter and this is the level where these little Buggers are now at in Oz!!!We shoot about 1-2 aweek on average ourselves but sometimes as they say a piture paints a 1000 wordsAnyone else big on fox hunting????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture866.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	24988 - t3h 3d shoots  
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Over here on this side of the world I see them once a week. we have such a over population problem where I live that most of the ground birds are gone. what is amazing to me is how similar your fox are to our fox. put that picture in a dense hard wood forest and that could be in my back yard. here in the 80s we could get paid $75 per fox but not anymore and we don't eat them so most of us just leave them alone. but If I keep seeing the #s go up the way they have been in the last 5 years I will most likely get a fur takers tag and start trapping them. I just can't stand to kill things that are not a nuisance and I have no intent to eat.