You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default How to measure a bow

I would like to buy a soft case for my bow and i am confused on how to measure for a case.. I have seen some say to measure from axle to axle and some just says will fit a bow up to 39 or so inches.. Mine measure 41 inches in total lenght..

Quote Originally Posted by Boonie View Post
    I would like to buy a soft case for my bow and i am confused on how to measure for a case.. I have seen some say to measure from axle to axle and some just says will fit a bow up to 39 or so inches.. Mine measure 41 inches in total lenght..
    My suggestion is to measure both your width, length, and thickness. Then either call Cabelas, Bass Pro - my favorite, or a local archery shop and give them your dimensions. If they are unable to help you over the phone then go to all of them with your tape measure and numbers and check them yourself and purchase the one that appeals to you. As for a good quality one I do not know which brand would be the best for durability and aesthetics.

Respectfully, Rickey

Quote Originally Posted by Lamps3 View Post
    My suggestion is to measure both your width, length, and thickness. Then either call Cabelas, Bass Pro - my favorite, or a local archery shop and give them your dimensions. If they are unable to help you over the phone then go to all of them with your tape measure and numbers and check them yourself and purchase the one that appeals to you. As for a good quality one I do not know which brand would be the best for durability and aesthetics.

Respectfully, Rickey
    Sorry, remembered the following after the submission of the first email. There is another way. You could also take your bow into the store for a personal test fit. Check in at the front desk get your bow tagged, and proceed to the archery area for the onsite fit up. Good Luck on your treasure hunt.

Respectfully, Rickey

In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lamps3 View Post
    Sorry, remembered the following after the submission of the first email. There is another way. You could also take your bow into the store for a personal test fit. Check in at the front desk get your bow tagged, and proceed to the archery area for the onsite fit up. Good Luck on your treasure hunt.

Respectfully, Rickey
    thats the best idea.
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff