You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Talking Alittle known fact !

Few folks know that I pray while doing archery , mostly when in my treestand hoping for the big mega doe to come my way , but I did cheat once in 3D when I couldn't fine my arrow and told everyone that the foam critter ate IT AND IT WAS A 10 !

I knew that I had to ask GOD for forgivenness as I headed to hand in my score with that 10 points on it , as I looked up after spending a few minutes asking for forgivenness , I looked up and GOD gave me this answer !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!cid_2202B17474804D0382FF69F2BCF0527A@PuckPC.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	25033 - t3h 3d shoots  
    Last edited by Carpshooter; 03-13-2012 at 10:04 PM. Reason: spelling and looking a second time

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Few folks know that I pray while doing archery , mostly when in my treestand hoping for the big mega doe to come my way , but I did cheat once in 3D when I couldn't fine my arrow and told everyone that the foam critter ate IT AND IT WAS A 10 !

I knew that I had to ask GOD for forgivenness as I headed to hand in my score with that 10 points on it , as I looked up after spending a few minutes asking for forgivenness , I looked up and GOD gave me this answer !
    OHhhhhhhhhhh Deary Me !!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

West-T you need to purchase a pencil sharpiner...........all the cool guys have one.

Isn't that so Slippy

holy mother carpy i'm not sure even being on the same website as you is safe after that

Red. PSE Supra ME
    Black. PSE Supra ME

Talking A little known fact !

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    West-T you need to purchase a pencil sharpiner...........all the cool guys have one.

Isn't that so Slippy
    Westy old boy , you need an eraser also , as buddy Slippy never had one and look where he's at !

Quote Originally Posted by shark3 View Post
    holy mother carpy i'm not sure even being on the same website as you is safe after that
    It isn't , and now you know and you are !

I'm no doubt going to end up like my buddy Slippy , doing very little time on a computer !

Miss you Slippy !

It isn't , and now you know and you are !

I'm no doubt going to end up like my buddy Slippy , doing very little time on a computer !

Miss you Slippy !

suck up.

Talking Here's what I think !

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    suck up.
    Guess you been there , done that !

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Who here other than yours truely has shot in a comp and had the privalige to watch some unruley Mongrel cheating!!to day in a paper field comp this little prick who was scoring was cheating his A$$ off!!!! He ended up winning the comp and 1st place and yours truelly came 2nd to him by 10 points out of 800 Westy 764-Assholes 774, next time i'm just going to knock the cheating Bastard out at the last peg !!!!! Anyone else had this happen and what did you do?????
    This is why we shoot for FUN!

Talking Got to let you know !

Quote Originally Posted by Wheely View Post
    This is why we shoot for FUN!
    That I agree , as life is too short to get mad over things !

Don't worry about those pencil pusher West-T.

If you feel someone is pencil whippin you just get a sharper pencil. I mean really who here hasn't played poker with a extra card or two in there sleeve.

This is why I never get excited about these 3D shoots at times , always someone who wants it ( to be the winner ) too much !

guess I'm the odd ball here. when I go to a shoot I go to win. if I dont no big deal. as long as I lose to the best man. not to some dude with a pencil. and yes I do have fun.

would love to shoot with some of you guys.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers

Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    guess I'm the odd ball here. when I go to a shoot I go to win. if I dont no big deal. as long as I lose to the best man. not to some dude with a pencil. and yes I do have fun.

would love to shoot with some of you guys.
    Sounds to me lke you might only like it if you WON Old Mate??????It's not going to happen though as West-T has bought himself a Magic Pencil off E-Bay and is now ready to roll 10-10-10-10-8-10-10 now who likes 3D
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Wink Don't know about you !

Sounds to me lke you might only like it if you WON Old Mate??????It's not going to happen though as West-T has bought himself a Magic Pencil off E-Bay and is now ready to roll 10-10-10-10-8-10-10 now who likes 3D
    But try filling out your score card right when they hand it to you !

yeah I like to win thats why I go. but if I dont thats ok. I'll joke, carry on, rib each other, have fun. but when I step up to the peg or line I am trying 100% to put the arrow in the X. AND DONT TELL ME YOU ARE NOT DOING THE SAME THING. anyone that shoots in a tournament wants to win or they wouldnt be there.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers

Thats for sure Old Mate!!!!Why go if you can't compete with the best???Why do you think i blew up so hard,because I hate losing and losing to a cheat makes it even worse!!!!Like you I don't stop joking and laughing untill it's shoot time and then on comes the Game face I even talk and crack jokes while drawing the bow and will stand there at full draw while finishing the joke,this throws them!!Their all sweating bullets and your as cool as ice plays with their heads big time cracking wise!!!Always let down though till your ready to shoot again ,it drives them nutts
    longcuts try it next time and see the looks on their faces it'll make you laugh on the inside

I shot at 3Ds so someone can claim they beat X amount of people as the amount spent is more to help the sponsorring club and just better my judging of distanting those targets !

When I get serious , I'll shoot paper , no doubt 300s as that would require 60 good shots to make the 300 and excellant to add any Xs !

Now you know and you are !

I shot at 3Ds so someone can claim they beat X amount of people as the amount spent is more to help the sponsorring club and just better my judging of distanting those targets !

When I get serious , I'll shoot paper , no doubt 300s as that would require 60 good shots to make the 300 and excellant to add any Xs !

Now you know and you are !
    Butt the targets are far to close 20 yards Can do this with 1 eye closed

I like to fill out my score card before I leave the truck.