You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 56

Thread: Facebook

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    South East Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,342

    Default Facebook

    how do you get OUT of it. I'm done with it. too much BS. ???
    FBSA Member

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    South East Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,342

    Default

    Don't see a button that says "get out forever".
    FBSA Member

  3. #3
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,271

    Thumbs up Westy likes this thread

    OHhhhhhhh poor old Red how did you ever end up on that thing????Really it's just a load of crap isn't it!!!!!Write and tell them you've passed away and who knows maybe your 4213 freinds will send your wife\Girlfreind some cash for your funneral expences???LOL
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  4. #4
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    I had to close my facebook account too.........on account of to many old girlfriends wanted to be my friend and My Dearest wife didn't see the humor of it all.

    So to keep the piece in Gator central I decided to close my account and waiste my time on here.

  5. #5
    Senior Member shark3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    just outside Cincinnati Ohio
    Posts
    407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by red44 View Post
    how do you get OUT of it. I'm done with it. too much BS. ???

    you never get out
    if you hate face book you need to watch this

    http://www.southparkstudios.com/full...have-0-friends

    even if yo don't like south park this is a good one i hate FB

    Red. PSE Supra ME
    Black. PSE Supra ME

  6. #6
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,271

    Default

    Well buger me I'm locked out of south park as this series hasn't been released here yet and so poor old Westy gets rejected
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  7. #7
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I had to close my facebook account too.........on account of to many old girlfriends wanted to be my friend and My Dearest wife didn't see the humor of it all.

    So to keep the piece in Gator central I decided to close my account and waiste my time on here.
    The bull $_ _ t is getting deep , but facebook is forever , lucky you Gator !

  8. #8
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post


    The bull $_ _ t is getting deep , but facebook is forever , lucky you Gator !
    I can't believe my dear pal Carpy is callin me out on my BS

    I speak the honest truth and nothin but the truth,

    Someday's I just stretch it out alittle.

  9. #9
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Alittle known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I can't believe my dear pal Carpy is callin me out on my BS

    I speak the honest truth and nothin but the truth,

    Someday's I just stretch it out alittle.
    We can't get along too good !

    I always figured that what you posted here was close to being somewhat kind of like the truth , like what the wizard of Oz always said !




  10. #10
    Wheely Threads Wheely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    You can get rid of your page or close it or something, I just don't know how.

    **Gator! Why the heck would you except an old GF friendship longer than it takes to see her pics and delete the friendship?!

  11. #11
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Thumbs up Alittle known fact !

    Gator Eye is not the nice guy we all expected him to be , as there's another side to our beloved buddy !

    I'm working on getting him to change his ways , it may take years but I'll cover it in the famous " Support Thread " someday !

    Now you know and you all ARE !


  12. #12
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheely View Post
    You can get rid of your page or close it or something, I just don't know how.

    **Gator! Why the heck would you except an old GF friendship longer than it takes to see her pics and delete the friendship?!

    I ask myself the same question????

    Guess I friended a couple of old school friends and it was just a domino effect, next thing you know I had a ton of request and friends. I didn't feel right turning down a friend request.

  13. #13
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I ask myself the same question????

    Guess I friended a couple of old school friends and it was just a domino effect, next thing you know I had a ton of request and friends. I didn't feel right turning down a friend request.
    Sounds like the " SUCKER EFFECT " to yours trully !




  14. #14
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,271

    Default

    I went on face book for a week once ?My misses banned me as she found out I had more than 1 ex-wife ???? when it got to 4 she claimed there might be 5 .I said well who's next?????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  15. #15
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Am I missing something ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I went on face book for a week once ?My misses banned me as she found out I had more than 1 ex-wife ???? when it got to 4 she claimed there might be 5 .I said well who's next?????
    You can't screw up now , you got a new Hoyt coming !

    Who brought your Mathews bows anyway ?



  16. #16
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    You can't screw up now , you got a new Hoyt coming !

    Who brought your Mathews bows anyway ?


    Some poor suckers!!!!!1 went to the pilbara,thats north west western Australia(The Bloody Never Never) 1's gone to toowoomba and the other went to Gympie here in queensland.I sell them on the Australian Bow hunting forum you should stop by some time and check it out
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  17. #17
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Some poor suckers!!!!!1 went to the pilbara,thats north west western Australia(The Bloody Never Never) 1's gone to toowoomba and the other went to Gympie here in queensland.I sell them on the Australian Bow hunting forum you should stop by some time and check it out
    I'll do that , mate !


  18. #18
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,271

    Default

    Because my Mancard is revoked
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  19. #19
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Because my Mancard is revoked
    Another thread being hi-jack over poor Westy , as it's always about our Aussie buddy , while we freedom fighter must pay the price !

    Westy just say your before you wife does this to you !



  20. #20
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    How many friends do you got as I too am on facebook !


Similar Threads

  1. Did you guys see the Doinker photo contest going on , on Facebook
    By asa1485 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 12:22 AM
  2. Facebook
    By Hawkins305 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 11:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •