You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1

    Default antelope hunting Nebraska or South Dakota

    I am planning on going antelope hunting this year taking my daughter. Sorry guys she is married. but which state is better Nebraska or South Dakota They both have unlimited tags for nonresidents archery. Went to New Mexico several years ago but haven't been able to draw a tag again.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Supermag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Have you looked at Wyoming?

  3. #3
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by longhammer View Post
    I am planning on going antelope hunting this year taking my daughter. Sorry guys she is married. but which state is better Nebraska or South Dakota They both have unlimited tags for nonresidents archery. Went to New Mexico several years ago but haven't been able to draw a tag again.
    Welcome to this site and don't let Gator or Westy talk you into taking them along , AS THEY ARE JUST NOT THE TYPES THAT MAY BE WANTING TO HUNT , they party way too much ! .

    Wish you well !


  4. #4
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Welcome to this site and don't let Gator or Westy talk you into taking them along , AS THEY ARE JUST NOT THE TYPES THAT MAY BE WANTING TO HUNT , they party way too much ! .

    Wish you well !


    ggrrrrrrr


    I don't know anything about hunting out west but I know how to make a camp fire.

    to 3d shoots

  5. #5
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    ggrrrrrrr


    I don't know anything about hunting out west but I know how to make a camp fire.

    to 3d shoots
    I know about Grilling fish and stuffing all sorts of things up there The problem with carp is it's a useless white fish that leaves a really bad taste in your mouth, anyone else agree???
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  6. #6
    Senior Member ace7038's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Skunks Misery Ontario
    Posts
    176

    Default

    I also would consider Wyoming. A group of us went one year and it was excellent hunting.
    Mathews Switchback 63# 29"
    Victory Arrows and FOBs!

Similar Threads

  1. Browning Dakota and Case $75
    By Gumpyme2 in forum Bows for sale or trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 09:41 PM
  2. Does anyone use a PSE Dakota?
    By gobbler716 in forum Archery, How To Section
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 10:37 AM
  3. Okbowman Antelope in Ok. first archery antelope season
    By Daniel Boone in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 09:01 PM
  4. Anyone from South Dakota
    By scmelik in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 02:55 PM
  5. South Dakota Do-it-yourself Antelope
    By timba1971 in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 10:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •