You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 121

Thread: mancard

  1. #21
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,600

    Default

    has Westy got his man card back yet.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  2. #22
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Did you have to taKE a bus to get to that side of town or was it within walking distance?
    I think that just maybe , buddy Westy is dreaming this stuff up !

    Afterall he is bowless and may be for awhile , as I think it's a known fact that to own a Hoyt , you need a MAN-CARD !

    ........................................

  3. #23
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    has Westy got his man card back yet.
    Only in his dreams ! ..................................


  4. #24
    Senior Member Berserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Topeka ks
    Posts
    346

    Default

    I went to the range and got my sights dialed my mancard is at full mast


    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

  5. #25
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    I went to the range and got my sights dialed my mancard is at full mast


    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
    Way to go , you are the Man !

    With the MAN -CARD !

  6. #26
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Did you have to taKE a bus to get to that side of town or was it within walking distance?
    Yerr I walked outside with a Cammera,I'm the poor one in the family and now you all know
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  7. #27
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Yerr I walked outside with a Cammera,I'm the poor one in the family and now you all know
    Westy , old buddy ,your are not alone as yours trully is a very non- wealthy slave , which is the big difference between me and you ! I'm one of the working poor and you are one non-working type !

    My last new bow was back in 2007 , my Reflex Caribou , now when was yours ?

    Guess yours trully is the real poor soul here , must be why I drive a $300 junker car to work !

    Now you know and you are !

    PS. That Mission Menace was for my grandkids , as it's a 2010 !

  8. #28
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Westy , old buddy ,your are not alone as yours trully is a very non- wealthy slave , which is the big difference between me and you ! I'm one of the working poor and you are one non-working type !

    My last new bow was back in 2007 , my Reflex Caribou , now when was yours ?

    Guess yours trully is the real poor soul here , must be why I drive a $300 junker car to work !

    Now you know and you are !

    PS. That Mission Menace was for my grandkids , as it's a 2010 !
    I drive a 2005 toyota to work and I'm still saving up for the petrol,anyone got a syphon hose and a jerry can ??????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  9. #29
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I drive a 2005 toyota to work and I'm still saving up for the petrol,anyone got a syphon hose and a jerry can ??????:
    That's alot newer than a '94 Pontiac , that they don't make anymore and I have to use fence wire for repairs , because of no parts being available !

    I still got my Man-card , Aussie !

    That Australian Bowhuntintg Forum site is slow , no wonder you are not up to speed !





  10. #30
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,261

    Default

    Just had mine handed back to me,so now I'm the boss of my housee!!!??? Isn't that right dear????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  11. #31
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Just had mine handed back to me,so now I'm the boss of my housee!!!??? Isn't that right dear????
    It's your story on that !


  12. #32
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    That's alot newer than a '94 Pontiac , that they don't make anymore and I have to use fence wire for repairs , because of no parts being available !

    I still got my Man-card , Aussie !

    That Australian Bowhuntintg Forum site is slow , no wonder you are not up to speed !



    It's a long ways to Iowa!!!! Oh you mean slow as in the people well we do things at 1\2 speed down under???? Remember yours truely lived amoung you heatens up there in the good Old and learned a few tricks thats why I'm the king here now
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  13. #33
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    It's a long ways to Iowa!!!! Oh you mean slow as in the people well we do things at 1\2 speed down under???? Remember yours truely lived amoung you heatens up there in the good Old and learned a few tricks thats why I'm the king here now
    It's your story , mate !

    I live with the good guys !

  14. #34
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    It's your story , mate !

    I live with the good guys !
    Sorry to here that!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  15. #35
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Sorry to here that!!
    We all , us guys who are not henpeck that is , are proud owners of our man-cards !

    Now you know and you are very !

  16. #36
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    We all , us guys who are not henpeck that is , are proud owners of our man-cards !

    Now you know and you are very !
    Someone told me this was you ?????Is this true?????



    Maybe it's the Gator Eye in his younger days????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	demotivational-posters-man-card-revoked.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	25155 - t3h 3d shoots  
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  17. #37
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Beings that you asked !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Someone told me this was you ?????Is this true?????



    Maybe it's the Gator Eye in his younger days????
    mate , that looks like an Aussie to me !

    Might be Gator , but what do I know ?


  18. #38
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Unhappy A little known fact !

    Unlike all you so-called henpecked wimps , I showed my wife that I'm the boss as last Saturday while taking my lovely wife for a nice country ride in her 05 Chevy and as we were about 32 miles south of town .

    Well , I hit the brakes as the vehicle came to a stop , as the electrical system started smoking !

    I saved my wife's life !

    The SUV wasn't so lucky , as my insurance will be looking at it tomorrow !

    Here's a photo of my good-by SUV !

    There was no great fire , but it will take a fortune to repair it's electrical system ( $ 5,000 + ) !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0850.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	154.0 KB 
ID:	25157 - t3h 3d shoots  

  19. #39
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,600

    Default

    glad that you both are safe.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  20. #40
    Senior Member Berserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Topeka ks
    Posts
    346

    Default

    I wish my 02 windstar would burn


    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •