You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Kinmundy?

Default Kinmundy?

Hi all, I'm kinda new to this site. Just wondering if anyone is shooting kinmundy Illinois today?

sent from this thing?

Talking You've come to the right place !

Always glad to have you here , as brother Gator is the only cabinet maker here so far , welcome to this site !

If it ain't too far I'll be there if buddy Westy picks me up , as the Study won't start !

Glad to have you here !
    Last edited by Carpshooter; 03-18-2012 at 10:39 AM. Reason: spelling and looking a second time

I shot there today, Did you make it? If you did, hope you enjoyed it!

Erik Sullens

I did make it down. Really liked the course and the good people out there. Only have one complaint. It's simply the fact that people need to stop throwing trash on the ground. I can't tell you how many soda cans we found laying out there..... Sad that some people have no respect... Good job on the part of S.C archery club.

sent from this thing?

I promise you this, we got all the trash picked up. I noticed it also and it should be a quick fix. I will start hanging some trash bags out there for everyone to use.

Thanks for coming!!!

Erik Sullens

our club has a shoot this sunday and i know we will find trash out there. i can't figure it out if they can carry it out why not carry it back a show some respect.there's alot that goes into a shoot and to have to follow lazy slobs around an pick up their trash just adds to an already long weekend.

Red. PSE Supra ME
    Black. PSE Supra ME

Quote Originally Posted by shark3 View Post
    our club has a shoot this sunday and i know we will find trash out there. i can't figure it out if they can carry it out why not carry it back a show some respect.there's alot that goes into a shoot and to have to follow lazy slobs around an pick up their trash just adds to an already long weekend.
    Simple fix for this problem sharky!!!! give a six pack away to the bloke or shelia that brings the most trash back with them,people like Carppy will do anything for some free grog!!!!They will even pick up someone elses to win that Grog We use this trick all the time and it saves time
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Simple fix for this problem sharky!!!! give a six pack away to the bloke or shelia that brings the most trash back with them,people like Carppy will do anything for some free grog!!!!They will even pick up someone elses to win that Grog We use this trick all the time and it saves time
    Love it!! That would work!

Quote Originally Posted by ES21 View Post
    I shot there today, Did you make it? If you did, hope you enjoyed it!

Erik Sullens
    Hey Erik sorry I didn't make the shoot. I will try to catch the next one.
    Haven't seen you in a few years. Take care.
    Dennis McKean