You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default Quickstand bow stand is back

Quick Stand Bow Stand is here

This is the best bow stand out today.
    They work for indoor spot, outdoors 3D, ground blind hunting, feild shooting, or chasing that crazy dog next door out of your yard. I found out last night you can work on your bow with it in the STAND. I changed my new sights, set my arrow rest and checked over my Bladerunner in the stand. For all you shop owners out there they make a good desplay stand to. They are very stabile and stronge. They will be powder coated black. Sorry no colors for now. I have added rubber feet on the legs and rubber padding in the bow aera. Because you with the BLING BLING do not want to mar you baby and you hunters want to me quite. There is not plastic to break.
    Here is the only thing bad about them. If you got one of each style then you would never have to buy another bow stand ever. Because I do not know how you could ever tare up one of these. Beside running it over with your truck. Then a little effert you could fix it. If it ever bends and I do not see that happening with used right, then just bend it back. So you see it is a one time order unless you loose it. And it is cheaper than any other bow stand out there.
    Here is how it will work. I am going taken orders. You place your order with user name, Standard or Parallel, brand of bow it is to fit. But you do not pay right now. I will give your order a number. When your stand is finished I will PM you for payment and mailing info.
    I will build them as fast as I can. I work like all of you do. I am work on the patent paper work now to. Because it is a great idea. Please keep in mind I am not trying to get rich off this. I am just trying to help pay for a sport me and my 3 kids love. So I am keeping the price down. 25.00 + shipping. It weight 2.5 pounds and will be shipped form 30518 if you want to check shipping (Link to USPS postage calculator). There will be 2 types made. Because of the design the 2 styles will hold any bow made.
    I have made it trough a work mishap, heart attack, got laid off, Got better job, Beat cancer. And now we are back. I have found a company that will build the stands for us. So we will have them on hand asap.
    And hope you like the stand, and in closing thanks you all from me and mine.
    Dan Barnes

PS Please specif what limb type
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	25201 - t3h 3d shoots   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	119.9 KB 
ID:	25202 - t3h 3d shoots   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ad.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	25203 - t3h 3d shoots  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (113.3 KB, 139 views)
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

I have one of these and I LOVE it!!! I am thinking I need a couple more so I don't have to fight over mine with my kids

well looky here....

hey buddy, long time no see

Long time folks. I am good. I have a frw on hand and can have a bunch at any time. So where is everyone
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

Here is an reply I goy from another sight I wanted to share. Kind of a do all stand.

Dan,
    I bought a few of your stands in the past and they are great and easy to transport. Actually one of your stands saved me on one of my hunting trips. I was up in the woods for our 2 week hunting trip over an hour from any civilization and even further from a archery shop when I was sighting in my bow with sweaty hands and had my release (handheld) slip out of my hands at full draw and went flying forward and slamming into my cabel slide rod shattering it, I was devastated knowing I could not get a new one in time to save my hunting trip. I was frantic looking through camp for a suitable replacement when I looked down at one of my stands and realized that the steel legs are the same diameter as my cable rod after the powder coating is removed ( which is no easy task by the way) so I was able to hacksaw off part of the front leg and fabricate a new cable rod which I have kept for the past several years now as a backup just incase I do something stupid like that again. I actually still use the stand just have to be a little more careful about the balance since the shorter leg has changed the angle.

Thanks for a great stand and for saving one of my hunts.

Default The are going fast

Shipping every morning

Default Quickstand

To the top any one need a stand

Gypsy King

What are those crazy things coming off the bows in the first picture? Instinct tells me they shouldn't be there.

Those were target bows I use to use. Long stabalizers