You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default So friday afternoon rolls around and ......

My boss asked me and another guy if we wanted to fly down to Miami Sunday night and pick up a car and some household stuff and drive it back?

ROAD TRIP

Heck yeah, I'm all for it. So after some major butt kissing and listening to the wife explain what a knuckle head I am and other words I can't put in type, I pulled up my pants and told her the tickets were purchased there's no backing out now.

So Sunday rolls around and we head for the airport, which is about hour and a half drive, all the while my stomach starts rolling. I never been afraid of flying so I thought it was alittle gas I took some tums and called it good. Got there acouple of hours early like they suggest and went through security, found a place in the airport and settled in for a beer or two before our flight.

All is well.......NOT!!!!!!! About half way through my first beer my gut really start rockin. So I run to the john only to find all the stalls taken. By now I'm really swallowing hard, finally a stall opens up, I run in there and just exploded.All over the place, I tried to clean up and much as I could but just didn't have much to work with. Feeling alittle bit better I walk out of the stall only to see the cleaning man standing there giving me a look that I ve seen many of times before from my wife. Being the up standing kind of guy I am, I said "Dude, I'm sorry....I missed alittle" he says "Ya think". I shrugged and handed him 5 bucks, he give me a grimance and took the 5 with the tips of his fingers like it was radio active and muttered something........I think it was cheap ass.

Anyway feeling better I thought back to the ground baloney sandwich my wife was so kind to make me before I left....hummmmm I'm wondering if alittle foul play was involved there. Anyway I walk back to my half drank beer where my buddy is waiting for me, he says come on lets go were going to be late. We wander down to the gate just as they start to close the doors, wow just in time, her plan almost worked. Get on the plane all snug and started lookin for the beer cart. WWhhhhoooosssss down to N. Carolina we go. we're there before I know it, jump on another plane and we land in a foreign country.

Jump in a cab and tell the cabby "Holiday inn".......and the cabby says "Verm veda vemorndum blemm kak kakka bla". HUh??? Once again I say "H o l i d a y I n n" He says "Veda verdum hasa blaca blom"......uuhhhh So I yell at a Spanish lookin guy walkin by " Hey can you tell the Cabby we want to go to the Holiday inn" and he says "Veeda vedum vo dum vica di" Ohh great. So we jump out of the cab and catch the guy that hails the cabs to see if he spoke english........just alittle. so come to find out the cabby wanted to know which Holiday inn we wanted to go to.....HUh??? I didn't know there was more than one? Just go to the closest.

Now I aint scared of much, beside the old lady, and when this cabby took off I thought we was in a race. He zipped to this side of the road and then to that, he rolled through red lights and sped as fast as that little car would go. I said "what the pluck is your hurry" and he said "veeda vemdum vooda doo" Well after 3 times around the same block we pull up to the hotel, pay the guy walk in to the clerk and he said "vermda voda hasta blata" Great here we go again

Anyway long story short we finally get in our room around 2:00 am. Wake up bright and early the next morning, look out the window to see a Denny's smiling back at me....mmmmmm mmmmm a Grand slam from Denny's,what a way to start your day. Sit down and start to order and you guessed it, she says "Veda verda voo"......good thing the menu has pictures.
    anyway jump in another cab to go to the truck rental place and we were prepared this time I handed the driver a piece of paper with the address on it. After another night mare ride around the same block acouple extra time the cabby lets us out and I'm preparing myself for the nightmare of trying to rent a truck from someone who don't speak english only to find the guy was from New York.

I never knew how narrow and small the streets in Miami were. They are not truck friendly, and the people down there have no mercy. they won't let you in, they won't move over, nothin. A lot of people told us we were number 1, and alot of them did comment on our driving ablity by blowing there horns at us. They might not speak english but they sure know the universal language well.

We had alittle time to kill so we find a parkin spot by the beach. Once we got on the beach I went on the hunt for bikini women. And sense we were on the beach and wanting to fit in, we took our shirts off, I think the whiteness of my michigan winter tan impressed quite a few of the bikini women. We walked up and down the beach doing some serious sight seeing and after acouple of hours I look at my budddy and he is turning the neatest color red I had ever seen. That was gonna hurt in the morning. And it did

Ok, this is turning out pretty long so here is the reader digest verson.....

We got loaded up, I got a hug from a nice lookin lady with a BIG set of lungs, drove down the road to Daytona Beach, drove on the beach in the car we were trailering. Is it queer for two guys to ride in a small, light green colored car with the top down on the beach??? It might of looked queer but it was fun. and the view was great. Old Lady got pissed off cause I wasn't home yet, drank some beer, smoked a big cigar, drove alot more and now I'm home..........

That was my week any questions?

Sunds like a grea time and that sunburn!!!It stings don't it,how many hours atthe wheel????You reckon you had trouble with the lingo then you should have seen Old Westy when he first landed in L.A no one spoke English just good Old broken English with a lot of Spanish thrown in now Westy speaks 4 lanuages Abo.english ,Queens English and Spanish but thats enough about me!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Talking Here's what I think !

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Sunds like a grea time and that sunburn!!!It stings don't it,how many hours atthe wheel????You reckon you had trouble with the lingo then you should have seen Old Westy when he first landed in L.A no one spoke English just good Old broken English with a lot of Spanish thrown in now Westy speaks 4 lanuages Abo.english ,Queens English and Spanish but thats enough about me!!!!
    I think that buddy Westy , talks about himself as the third person !

Talking Got to let you know !

Glad you had a good time , Gator !

to my world !

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    II got a hug from a nice lookin lady with a BIG set of lungs,
    pics or it didnt happen

Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    pics or it didnt happen
    Buddy Gator is just trying to juice up his story !

pics or it didnt happen
    That sunburn might be all over him ,no please as I've just eaten!!! A nudist beach eh Gator???
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Talking Am I missing something ?

That sunburn might be all over him ,no please as I've just eaten!!! A nudist beach eh Gator???
    You think that our buddy Gator went to a beach where folks run around like those heathen aborigines on that island that the Aussies live ?

I will pray for buddy Gator and beg for forgivenness for this heathen sinner !

Only 3 more days til Friday Arvo and it's easter,see you in Church Mate!!!!!

pics or it didnt happen

Sorry, I wanted no evidence left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    You think that our buddy Gator went to a beach where folks run around like those heathen aborigines on that island that the Aussies live ?

I will pray for buddy Gator and beg for forgivenness for this heathen sinner !

I wish.........there were a few bikini woemen laying there with straps unhooked.

What I wouldn't of done for a pack of firecrackers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I wish.........there were a few bikini woemen laying there with straps unhooked.

What I wouldn't of done for a pack of firecrackers.
    Just a bucket of cool sea water works the trick!!!!

Talking Am I missing something ?

I figure that buddy Gator would of had enough sense to find the topless beachs !

Guess when you hand out Bibles , you stay away from them places !

I figure that buddy Gator would of had enough sense to find the topless beachs !

Guess when you hand out Bibles , you stay away from them places !

Now Thats Not Nice MATE!!!!

Just look at how brother Gator and his pals are dressed !

............ .........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!cid_X_MA5_1301099762@aol.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	25275 - t3h 3d shoots  

I shaved my beard just for the trip.

and West-T i did think about a bucket of cool sea water than I saw there boy friends. Most of those guys were so beefed up there eye brows had muscles.

Just look at how brother Gator and his pals are dressed !

............ laugh:
    We've got some weird **** here in Oz ,but we ain't got anything to match this family!!!!! Gattor does look good in pink I must say,and is that his MIL pulling the Cart???

Default Here's what I think !

We've got some weird **** here in Oz ,but we ain't got anything to match this family!!!!! Gattor does look good in pink I must say,and is that his MIL pulling the Cart???
    sooo thats Gator in pink huh well that explains a few things

jk Gator

Red. PSE Supra ME
    Black. PSE Supra ME