You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42

Thread: I hate Cats

  1. #21
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Now i know your streching the truth here
    I don't have to mate !

    We are all waiting for you , Aussie !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	374737_10150395372093470_501263469_8417913_819050632_n.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	25302 - t3h 3d shoots  

  2. #22
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I don't have to mate !

    We are all waiting for you , Aussie !
    Where's the pets??????????????????????????????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  3. #23
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Alittle known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Where's the pets??????????????????????????????
    We are all hiding our critters !

  4. #24
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    We are all hiding our critters !
    good to see keep them out of my yard,won't you!!!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  5. #25
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    I hit a possum with my Gran Am this morning , on my way to the salt mines !

    It's no pet , but it counts !

  6. #26
    Senior Member Berserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Topeka ks
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I hit a possum with my Gran Am this morning , on my way to the salt mines !

    It's no pet , but it counts !
    Nasty animal i watched one go in a dead cows mouth and come out its ass gross!!!!


    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

  7. #27
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Nasty animal i watched one go in a dead cows mouth and come out its ass gross!!!!


    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
    Sound alot like a Big Mac I once ate!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  8. #28
    He Who Drops His Bow Arm dbdcougar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I hit a possum with my Gran Am this morning , on my way to the salt mines !

    It's no pet , but it counts !
    There's a Grand Am out there still kickin' - never would have imagined it!
    Bear Kodiak Magnum, Easton XX75 Legacy w/Zwicky's, Great Northern Quiver
    Black & Pink package for the Princess: Martin Mystic, Sword Apex, Limb Driver
    FBSA emertus

  9. #29
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by dbdcougar View Post
    There's a Grand Am out there still kickin' - never would have imagined it!
    It's my pride and joy in life !

    I live for the day when yours trully will bring back the name that made GTO , Firebird , Lemans , Trans -Am , gran Am and alot more , the car MODEL to beat !

    BESIDES MOST FOLKS THINK THAT yours trully has GOT NO INSURANCE WHILE I'm DRIVING THAT CAR AROUND !

    HERE'S A PHOTO OF THAT DEER KILLING MACHINE , IT GOES OVER A 100 + !
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #30
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by dbdcougar View Post
    There's a Grand Am out there still kickin' - never would have imagined it!
    It's my pride and joy in life !

    I live for the day when yours trully will bring back the name that made GTO , Firebird , Lemans , Trans -Am , gran Am and alot more , the car MODEL to beat !

    BESIDES MOST FOLKS THINK THAT yours trully has GOT NO INSURANCE WHILE I'm DRIVING THAT CAR AROUND !

    It's got over 206, 000+ miles on it now !

    HERE'S A PHOTO OF THAT DEER KILLING MACHINE , IT GOES OVER A 100 + !

  11. #31
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    I like it so much , that I did a double post !


  12. #32
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    My Gran Am is a low rider , a beamer's dream machine , that sits so low that I hit a possum that didn't duck low enough the other morning that I could hear it's head hit the bottom of that car as I went over the top of that critter !

    Westy would of been proud !

    Just ask me about my Pontiac some other time !
    Last edited by Carpshooter; 04-21-2012 at 11:24 AM. Reason: spelling and looking a second time

  13. #33
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    My Gran Am is a low rider , a beamer's dream machine , that sits so low that I hit a possum that didn't duck low enough the other morning that I could hear it's head hit the bottom of that car as I went over the top of that critter !

    Westy would of been proud !

    Just ask me about my Pontiac some other time !
    Awwwwwwwwhhhhh Mate thats a pearler,shame it wasn't a cat though!!!
    What does pontiac stand for and who makes them?????Chev isn't it??? and WTF is a Beamer
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  14. #34
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Awwwwwwwwhhhhh Mate thats a pearler,shame it wasn't a cat though!!!
    What does pontiac stand for and who makes them?????Chev isn't it??? and WTF is a Beamer
    Westy , if you need to ask , than you don't need to know !


    ................................................................................................

  15. #35
    He Who Drops His Bow Arm dbdcougar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,376

    Default

    My father had a '72 (I think) Grand Am; it had a 455 and although heavier than a TA and it sucked gas you still could get that thing up and moving; had it 120+ mph and still had more to go when I backed off - fun car.
    Bear Kodiak Magnum, Easton XX75 Legacy w/Zwicky's, Great Northern Quiver
    Black & Pink package for the Princess: Martin Mystic, Sword Apex, Limb Driver
    FBSA emertus

  16. #36
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mt. gilead, NC
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Actually, and I don't mean to be a smart-butt, but black cougars are actually jaguars. If you will, the southwest used to be home to jaguars a long time ago!!
    I like my trophies on my wall and in my belly

  17. #37
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by ranger53 View Post
    Actually, and I don't mean to be a smart-butt, but black cougars are actually jaguars. If you will, the southwest used to be home to jaguars a long time ago!!
    Now we know and you are for telling us that !


    It's time , so ask me how yours trully likes his Gran Am !

    Go for it !


  18. #38
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Now we know and you are for telling us that !


    It's time , so ask me how yours trully likes his Gran Am !

    Go for it !

    I'll bite how you like it

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

  19. #39
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Beings that you asked !

    Quote Originally Posted by rage-it View Post
    I'll bite how you like it

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
    I like my prized Pontiac Gran Am so much , that I drive it to work to show my fellow workers that I drive a car that no auto crushing machine has digested yet !

    It just makes 'em jealous !

    Now you know and you are !

  20. #40
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I like my prized Pontiac Gran Am so much , that I drive it to work to show my fellow workers that I drive a car that no auto crushing machine has digested yet !

    It just makes 'em jealous !

    Now you know and you are !
    Now I know and im now jealous thanks alot

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Similar Threads

  1. Don't you just hate that!!??
    By Westy in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 05:51 PM
  2. Hate to see this.
    By jdawg240 in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 09:21 PM
  3. I hate SNAKES........
    By BUNNYMAN in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 09:40 PM
  4. no kitty cats here
    By goldflinger in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 10:55 PM
  5. Curiosity...it kills cats....
    By Record Keeper in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 10:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •