You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Well Well Well Hoyt!!!!

Today i had the pleasure of taking my new Hoyt Element out for it's first test run and well all i can say is ""Bugger
    Me"
    this would have to be the nicest and sweetest bow to draw and shoot,thankyou Mr Hoyt!!!!Wilko why did you ever let it go?????That PSE must be magic like my pencil.Learned the hardway the hoyt have a offset for QAD HDx drop aways unlike Mathews bows,once that was sorted we were underway!!!Paper Tuned it and now have it sighted out to 50 meters thats 60 yards for you guys!!!! this thing is supose to be my hunting bow with 440 grain arrows but the way it shoots might not need the Vector turbo after all!!!! Well Gator and Carpshooter here I am eating my WORDS and having to say " I was Mistaken and you were closer to the truth than me,Hoyt Bloody Great Bows" Thanks Again Mr Hoyt I think I just creame my jeans

I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Today i had the pleasure of taking my new Hoyt Element out for it's first test run and well all i can say is ""Bugger
    Me"
    this would have to be the nicest and sweetest bow to draw and shoot,thankyou Mr Hoyt!!!!Wilko why did you ever let it go?????That PSE must be magic like my pencil.Learned the hardway the hoyt have a offset for QAD HDx drop aways unlike Mathews bows,once that was sorted we were underway!!!Paper Tuned it and now have it sighted out to 50 meters thats 60 yards for you guys!!!! this thing is supose to be my hunting bow with 440 grain arrows but the way it shoots might not need the Vector turbo after all!!!! Well Gator and Carpshooter here I am eating my WORDS and having to say " I was Mistaken and you were closer to the truth than me,Hoyt Bloody Great Bows" Thanks Again Mr Hoyt I think I just creame my jeans

glad you like youre new hoyt mr westy just because i shoot pse now i will still say that hoyt builds some mighty fine bows out there. i think that pse bows just fit my style of shooting better. and if you think the draw is nice on that hoyt well, you had better not pick up a pse evo7. ive been shooting bows since 1986 and it has to be the smoothest drawing bow i have ever put in my hands.
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

Talking Here's what I think !

Westy , please do a good report on your expensive bow , that Hoyt element as it cost way too much for me , GOT TO KNOW JUST HOW IT SHOOTS !

Can't wait for you to get that other Hoyt bow also !

I think that PSE , who use to sell more bottom entry level affordable bows through the box stores and catolog houses than anyone else , have improved the greatest to compete with the best there is !

I have shot a Hoyt Katera XL a few years back , that my proshop fitted to me correctly and almost brought it , but I like the long ATA bows better !

I have shot a Hoyt Katera XL a few years back , that my proshop fitted to me correctly and almost brought it , but I like the long ATA bows better ! [/QUOTE]

i had a Katera XL but couldn't shoot it worth a poop. i sold it and bought it back a year later to try again with the same results. just didn't fit me i guess. but right know i am loven me some PSE.

Red. PSE Supra ME
    Black. PSE Supra ME

To all you PSE shooters........................I'm sorry

To the newest Hoyt shooter............Don't beat all them PSE shooters to bad the first year or they won't want to play with ya again next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    To all you PSE shooters........................I'm sorry

To the newest Hoyt shooter............Don't beat all them PSE shooters to bad the first year or they won't want to play with ya again next year.

And thats all I have to say about that,Hoyt smoothest and sweetest shooting bow I've owned so far!!!!Experiance Counts so listen when it calls
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Talking Here's what I think !

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    And thats all I have to say about that,Hoyt smoothest and sweetest shooting bow I've owned so far!!!!Experiance Counts so listen when it calls
    What experience is that , mate ?

In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    What experience is that , mate ?

he's probably talking about the 82yrs they have been in the business.
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

Talking Am I missing something ?

Quote Originally Posted by wilkersonhunter View Post
    he's probably talking about the 82yrs they have been in the business.
    I thought he was talking about his first year , which is still now !

Last edited by Carpshooter; 04-05-2012 at 04:03 AM. Reason: spelling and looking a second time

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I thought he was talking about his first year , which is still now !

Sorry to disapoint you old timer but I was shooting a Pse's long before all of you !!!!! I had me one of those 27 years ago it was a pse firefox and killed more pigs with that than most and a few other types of critters !!!!Pse the king of the dry fires and I should know,It's true this is my first year for the horizonially challenged bow but I'm getting use to second best now!!!!