You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: The Tie Shop

Default The Tie Shop

A fleeing Taliban, desperate for water, was trudging through the Afghanistan desert when he saw something far off in the distance. Hoping to find water, he hurried towards it, only to find a little old Jewish man at a small stand selling ties.

The Taliban asked, Do you have water?
    The Jewish man replied, I have no water. Would you like to buy a tie? They are only $5 or 2 for $8.

The Taliban shouted, Infidel! I do not need an over-priced tie! I need water! I should kill you, but I must find water first!

OK, OK said the old Jewish man, It does not matter that you do not want to buy a tie and that you hate me. I will show you that I am bigger than that. If you continue over that hill to the east for about two miles, you will find a lovely restaurant. It has all the ice cold water you need. Shalom.

Muttering, the Taliban staggered away over the hill. Several hours later he staggered back, almost dead!!! Your f***ing brother said he wont let me in without a tie!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    A fleeing Taliban, desperate for water, was trudging through the Afghanistan desert when he saw something far off in the distance. Hoping to find water, he hurried towards it, only to find a little old Jewish man at a small stand selling ties.

The Taliban asked, Do you have water?
    The Jewish man replied, I have no water. Would you like to buy a tie? They are only $5 or 2 for $8.

The Taliban shouted, Infidel! I do not need an over-priced tie! I need water! I should kill you, but I must find water first!

OK, OK said the old Jewish man, It does not matter that you do not want to buy a tie and that you hate me. I will show you that I am bigger than that. If you continue over that hill to the east for about two miles, you will find a lovely restaurant. It has all the ice cold water you need. Shalom.

Muttering, the Taliban staggered away over the hill. Several hours later he staggered back, almost dead!!! Your f***ing brother said he wont let me in without a tie!!!

now thats a good one.
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff