You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Thumbs down I just can't believe it!!!!

I took my new 2012 rkt hoyt Element and it's just broken ???? The riser has broken in 2 pieces and the string and cams have completely destroyed themselves!!!Whats up with that??? Who should I call on this one???? Any ideas here guys
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy my mate I feel your pain. I suggest that you study the first book of the New Testament.

Maybe if you put in the pocket of a rue she could nurse it back to health. If that doesn’t work then introduce the rue to Barbie and at least your belly will be full.

I pray for your forgiveness should you take offence to my reference of the name in my first sentence.

Talking Am I missing something ?

Quote Originally Posted by jwelectric View Post
    Westy my mate I feel your pain. I suggest that you study the first book of the New Testament.

Maybe if you put in the pocket of a rue she could nurse it back to health. If that doesn’t work then introduce the rue to Barbie and at least your belly will be full.

I pray for your forgiveness should you take offence to my reference of the name in my first sentence.
    WOW, WOW WOW !

Guess that JWelectric has been hitting the sauce really heavy , might of been that he wanted to out do buddy Westy and had 4ths or 5ths of communion today !

He's got religion now !

Westy what happen to your bow needs to be photographed and shown to let us , " the real savers of this world " see this broken bow and thus judge what happen !
    Last edited by Carpshooter; 04-01-2012 at 10:09 AM. Reason: spelling and looking a second time

Talking You come to the right place !

Westy , did you load that bow with an arrow before firing ?

I've had a bow break , as the cable on a tear drop system style woukld break ( did this 3 times with that bow before a limb cracked ) !

Been there done that , but not with an expensive carbon bow !

Hope you had it warrenty in your name as second hand can avoid any !
    Last edited by Carpshooter; 04-01-2012 at 10:13 AM. Reason: spelling and looking a second time

Talking A little known fact !

Westy , if you are getting mad , remember that it's s turn to take the blame !

I hope this is a April fool joke. if not I feel for you.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers

In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I took my new 2012 rkt hoyt Element and it's just broken ???? The riser has broken in 2 pieces and the string and cams have completely destroyed themselves!!!Whats up with that??? Who should I call on this one???? Any ideas here guys
    OMG westy! after all the years and all the guys i have heard that shot the carbon bows from hoyt you have got to be the first one to have had this happen to. I am sorry this has happened did you buy this bow new or used? if you have a close relationship with youre local dealer then i suggest you take it there to see what he can do. i have always heard that hoyt has some of the best cs out there. Its times like this that will show what hoyts cs is made of. Good luck and keep us posted. heres a joke for ya though, have you ever thought it was meant to be that we shoot the same brand cause someone put a omen on youre bow a (pse) omen that is.
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    well duh your not supposed to shoot them just run them over with trucks

Red. PSE Supra ME
    Black. PSE Supra ME