You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,251

    Default All right who's the Smart Ass

    Which one of you Buggers left the message or should I say Classified about the Hoyt Turbo Vector 70# Carpshooter it's not nice to toy with someones feelings you know!!!! This isn't a real Classified been trying to contact this dude and now I know why!!!!! Let me just say HA-HA-Ha-Ha
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  2. #2
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Beings that you asked !

    I went to that classified thread and that seller has a low post count , you need to be aware of that , as he may never return to this site !

    So calm down and don't get carried away with things , as it could be that he , like alot of others here , will not sell to anyone outside of the USA !

    Now you know and you are !

    That bow would look cool next to yourself Westy and someone's pet !

  3. #3
    In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    in gods country
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    I HAVE SENT HUNDREDS OF PMS ABOUT DIFFERENT ITEMS ON THE CLASSIFIEDS ON HERE ONLY TO NOT BE RETURNED.
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

  4. #4
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I went to that classified thread and that seller has a low post count , you need to be aware of that , as he may never return to this site !

    So calm down and don't get carried away with things , as it could be that he , like alot of others here , will not sell to anyone outside of the USA !

    Now you know and you are !

    That bow would look cool next to yourself Westy and someone's pet !
    Can you go down to the local bow store and get me a hoyt Vector turbo?????PM Sent and the cash is on the way!!!
    P:S ::: I told him to send it to your house so you could post it for me????He Thinks I live in Maning and hang out a Casseys Store!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  5. #5
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Can you go down to the local bow store and get me a hoyt Vector turbo?????PM Sent and the cash is on the way!!!
    P:S ::: I told him to send it to your house so you could post it for me????He Thinks I live in Maning and hang out a Casseys Store!!!!
    If my neighbors get word that I'm receiving a bow for an Aussie , I'll no doubt get lynch by all those ( and that's almost everyone here ) pet animal lovers !

    I choose " LIFE " !



  6. #6
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Which one of you Buggers left the message or should I say Classified about the Hoyt Turbo Vector 70# Carpshooter it's not nice to toy with someones feelings you know!!!! This isn't a real Classified been trying to contact this dude and now I know why!!!!! Let me just say HA-HA-Ha-Ha


    First off.... You come on this site and ask who's the smart ass.... really????REALLY????

    Were all smart asses

    Next thing



    How funny is that....Classic. I wish I would of though it up

  7. #7
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    First off.... You come on this site and ask who's the smart ass.... really????REALLY????

    Were all smart asses

    Next thing



    How funny is that....Classic. I wish I would of though it up
    Are you sure you didn't
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  8. #8
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Bet Westy doesn't get that bow !


  9. #9
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Bet Westy doesn't get that bow !

    CARPSHOOTER
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  10. #10
    In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    in gods country
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Bet Westy doesn't get that bow !

    Its been a long time now.
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

  11. #11
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wilkersonhunter View Post
    Its been a long time now.
    As you know it's 9.17pm here and i'm just about to cry myself to sleep here,yet again !!! No Hoyt Vector Turbo Bow and i'm still counting
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  12. #12
    Senior Member Berserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Topeka ks
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Its me its me im the smart ass..biggrin


    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

  13. #13
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Its me its me im the smart ass..biggrin


    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
    As a close friend here always tells me Confession is good for the soul?????
    It's a shame he doesn't have one !!!It's O.K Beserka no need to sick up for the carpshooter we know who placed the add in the classifed section don;t we?????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  14. #14
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    As a close friend here always tells me Confession is good for the soul?????
    It's a shame he doesn't have one !!!It's O.K Beserka no need to sick up for the carpshooter we know who placed the add in the classifed section don;t we?????
    Westy , are you that paranoia to think that yours trully ( know as the " FREEDOM FIGHTER " TO YOU AUSSIES ) WOULD STOOP THAT LOW ?

    It wasn't me , mate !

Similar Threads

  1. one smart doe
    By bullspotter in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 07:09 AM
  2. Anybody Printer Smart??
    By Wheely in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-17-2008, 07:28 PM
  3. Smart A.. Answers....A little off color but not 2 bad
    By MoSkeeter0311 in forum Jokes Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 06:26 PM
  4. some people are just so smart.....
    By BUNNYMAN in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 11:10 PM
  5. Smart Battery Charger + 9V'S
    By whitetail99 in forum Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 08:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •