You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,240

    Default 2 robinhoods in 2 rounds????

    Yesterday I was shooting on Good friday with a few mates and doing a round when we came to the 12th target @ 35 meters\38yards!!! I shot next was Dennis and then old skool(pete)!!!Old School then Robinhooded Dennis arrow much to my delight and the sneers of Dennis we all thought this was a great laugh except Dennis of course.We finished the round and had a few laughs and drinks and set out to do the back 20 targets,well bugger me dead if at 19 Old Skool wasn't up to his old tricks again Tim then Dennis then Pete and Bugger me ,another Robinhood at 30meters\33yards.Has this ever happened to you ???? Here's the funny bit this is Old Skools Bow
    Looks like there's hope for you yet Carppy
    What a great day that was ,please note we have the photos to prove this but there still on Dennis phone ,will post A.S.A.P

    Cheers Westy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P2050006.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	160.2 KB 
ID:	25297 - t3h 3d shoots  
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  2. #2
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,678

    Default

    just proves it's not the bow, it's the guy behind it

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pine Grove, Pa.
    Posts
    106

    Default

    My hunting buddy has killed a LOT of game with that very same model bow. Heck, had one myself at one time.

  4. #4
    He Who Drops His Bow Arm dbdcougar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,372

    Default

    Strangest thing I ever did on a 3D course happened from an elevated stand. My daughter shot and then I did. (how I got her to go first beats me!) Anyways I hit her arrow snapped it in half and stuck the top half of it in the target (Javalina) as well. She wasn't happy and thought she should get to score both halves of the arrow - like that was happening I thought it was quite amusing actually even if I'm the one buying her arrows
    Bear Kodiak Magnum, Easton XX75 Legacy w/Zwicky's, Great Northern Quiver
    Black & Pink package for the Princess: Martin Mystic, Sword Apex, Limb Driver
    FBSA emertus

  5. #5
    In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    in gods country
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Yesterday I was shooting on Good friday with a few mates and doing a round when we came to the 12th target @ 35 meters\38yards!!! I shot next was Dennis and then old skool(pete)!!!Old School then Robinhooded Dennis arrow much to my delight and the sneers of Dennis we all thought this was a great laugh except Dennis of course.We finished the round and had a few laughs and drinks and set out to do the back 20 targets,well bugger me dead if at 19 Old Skool wasn't up to his old tricks again Tim then Dennis then Pete and Bugger me ,another Robinhood at 30meters\33yards.Has this ever happened to you ???? Here's the funny bit this is Old Skools Bow
    Looks like there's hope for you yet Carppy
    What a great day that was ,please note we have the photos to prove this but there still on Dennis phone ,will post A.S.A.P

    Cheers Westy


    hey westy, look at what brand the bow is.


    PSE PSE PSE
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

  6. #6
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wilkersonhunter View Post
    hey westy, look at what brand the bow is.


    PSE PSE PSE
    Yes Your Right it's a P.S.E and guess what????He Bought it at K-Mart 15 years ago,Did yours come from K-Mart???

    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  7. #7
    In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    in gods country
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Yes Your Right it's a P.S.E and guess what????He Bought it at K-Mart 15 years ago,Did yours come from K-Mart???

    nope sure didnt but it dont matter where it came from as long as the person is comfy shooting it and by the looks of it he is.
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

  8. #8
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wilkersonhunter View Post
    nope sure didnt but it dont matter where it came from as long as the person is comfy shooting it and by the looks of it he is.
    We won't shoot with him no more!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  9. #9
    In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    in gods country
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    We won't shoot with him no more!!!!
    aahhh come on, thats no way to be. lol

    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

Similar Threads

  1. how to score field rounds?
    By jame in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 05:02 PM
  2. 3d shoots all tens or better rounds
    By Daniel Boone in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 09:51 PM
  3. Rules on Distracted rounds?
    By Dredly in forum 3DShoots.com Smack Down League
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-31-2007, 10:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •