You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    Site Guru

Default Stupid name for an intresting bow...

So I went to the store last night, real good guy except he is a Mathews dealer. So anyway I was looking at the Drenalin.

Quite an interesting bow, the draw cycle wasn't bad, I would put it in the same range as my Ross (ie: good hunting, hate shooting). The weight of it was pretty impressive and the limbs are very cool. Still a bit leary about the limb pockets (or lack there of)

I didn't shoot it as it wasn't lefty but overall looks like a solid offering from Mathews... actually looked just like last years with a new limb, oh wait that looked just like the years before only with a shorter riser... oh wait... ehh never mind you get the idea.
    No I'm not dead

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    So I went to the store last night, real good guy except he is a Mathews dealer. So anyway I was looking at the Drenalin.

Quite an interesting bow, the draw cycle wasn't bad, I would put it in the same range as my Ross (ie: good hunting, hate shooting). The weight of it was pretty impressive and the limbs are very cool. Still a bit leary about the limb pockets (or lack there of)

I didn't shoot it as it wasn't lefty but overall looks like a solid offering from Mathews... actually looked just like last years with a new limb, oh wait that looked just like the years before only with a shorter riser... oh wait... ehh never mind you get the idea.
    I am calling bull****, you didnt shoot it cuz you were afraid you would like it and then you would have to come here and say that you like it and lets face it that would just kill you .......
    I cut things up and split them down!

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    I am calling bull****, you didnt shoot it cuz you were afraid you would like it and then you would have to come here and say that you like it and lets face it that would just kill you .......
    yeah... or they didn't have any left handed ones in stock
    No I'm not dead

Its just so hard to improve something that is so good. But there are improvements there each year.

"HONDA"

Default different then the sb xt.

different riser, cam, limbs, comes with different strings, also different camo thats dipped at mathews and it looks really good they are double dipping. I wish my hoyt was finished as good as my mathews. My trykon had flaws in the finish. where as my drenalin is flaw less.
    Mathews DXT

HHA

mathews drop away rest

Victory V1

Shrewd stabilizer

Quote Originally Posted by lungbuster View Post
    different riser, cam, limbs, comes with different strings, also different camo thats dipped at mathews and it looks really good they are double dipping. I wish my hoyt was finished as good as my mathews. My trykon had flaws in the finish. where as my drenalin is flaw less.
    you know who you sound like??? me a while back, congrats you are one of the darkies now.....its a good place to be isnt it.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Default yes bowman

I have came to the dark side.. And it is so good.
    Mathews DXT

HHA

mathews drop away rest

Victory V1

Shrewd stabilizer

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by lungbuster View Post
    well yeah but other then the riser, limbs, string, and cams what did they REALLY change on the drenalin?
    No I'm not dead

well yeah but other then the riser, limbs, string, and cams what did they REALLY change on the drenalin?
    Don't forget the camo buddy. It is truely a very nice bow. But I cannot let my XT go and cannot afford the $659 price tag of the Drenalin.

"HONDA"