You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 207
  1. #1
    Wheely Threads Wheely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,602

    Default You know who you are...

    OK guys, it's that time AGAIN!! I can't believe I even have to post this, but.... I have been going through threads and there is WAY TO MUCH Hijacking and nonsense.

    Please be considerate of other members especially when they are seeking advice. I have seen threads where the second post is hijacking without even attempting to help the thread starter to find a solution. Let's try to help out those who come here for help!! The hijack usually has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the original topic. This is just rude and immature.

    As we have done in the past, please try to keep your BS conversations in the off topic section and with minimal threads.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Yes ma'am

  3. #3
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,258

    Default

    I went down to the shops today and had a look around ,then caught a bus to the Mall and bought a new pair of shoes to were to work!!!When I got home I had a few more drinks from the fridge and had a serapax and went to Bed What in the world is Wheely talking about????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  4. #4
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    I'm just glad that our girl " Wheely " is back !

    What is she talking about anyway ?

  5. #5
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    she means you 3 need to restrict your crap to about 2 threads max



  6. #6
    Wheely Threads Wheely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    she means you 3 need to restrict your crap to about 2 threads max



  7. #7
    Senior Member Supermag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Just start deleting their posts Wheely, hopefully they'll eventually get the hint and knock it off.

  8. #8
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    It has just dawn on me that some here are improving their reading skills , reading the great info that some of the rest of us post !

    We are helping the lost souls of this site !

    I need to take sometime off and decide !


    Now you all know and you are !


  9. #9
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    It has just dawn on me that some here are improving their reading skills , reading the great info that some of the rest of us post !

    We are helping the lost souls of this site !

    I need to take sometime off and decide !


    Now you all know and you are !

    And to think you wasted your 7000 post on this?????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  10. #10
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,258

    Default You know who you are...

    I'm not sure but I think I caught my cat at it again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hijacking-300x291.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	25445 - t3h 3d shoots  
    Last edited by Westy; 04-29-2012 at 05:27 AM.
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  11. #11
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Confession time !

    It's true , I got a new girlfriend , whose a surviver , in my dreams !

    And here she is !

    is blind , and I might have to leave !

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-2123952-126FBF40000005DC-883_634x423.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	25447 - t3h 3d shoots  

  12. #12
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,258

    Default Who do you reckon this might be!!!!!

    What have those Hijackers done this time????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagesCA7T9IUV.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	6.5 KB 
ID:	25448 - t3h 3d shoots  
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  13. #13
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    she means you 3 need to restrict your crap to about 2 threads max




    What and go back to the days of maybe 3 post a day?

  14. #14
    Senior Member Berserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Topeka ks
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    It's true , I got a new girlfriend , whose a surviver , in my dreams !

    And here she is !

    is blind , and I might have to leave !

    Are those super advanced blazer vanes or what is she from the future or what bet you landed her with thosee muscular biker legs huh


    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

  15. #15
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    What and go back to the days of maybe 3 post a day?
    I logged on a couple of weeks ago and hit the new posts button and of the 21 threads that had been bumped since I was last on here 19 of them were offtopic threads that only you three guys and maybe a few more post on. the archery threads and the newbie threads get buried and people get frustrated and leave and dont come back. I'm not saying dont post as much, post as much as you want, just limit it to a few threads instead of 30

    you guys are bumping threads like that girl's help me stop smoking thread and she hasnt even logged on for 2 years or more.

    let the old ones die and be properly buried

  16. #16
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Got to look at the bright side !

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    I logged on a couple of weeks ago and hit the new posts button and of the 21 threads that had been bumped since I was last on here 19 of them were offtopic threads that only you three guys and maybe a few more post on. the archery threads and the newbie threads get buried and people get frustrated and leave and dont come back. I'm not saying dont post as much, post as much as you want, just limit it to a few threads instead of 30

    you guys are bumping threads like that girl's help me stop smoking thread and she hasnt even logged on for 2 years or more.

    let the old ones die and be properly buried
    this is a training site for my kind , in this world of anti - terrorism war on excessive posting !

    We are fully armed , ready and posting in code on this site , using our translater decoder rings and keyboards !

    Now you know and are !
    Attached Images Attached Images

  17. #17
    Junior Member Gig49's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    28

    Default

    "It's their posts", which makes this site entertaining
    Maitland Zeus Matte Black (50 - 60lbs) set 55lbs @ 28" DL.
    Doinker Dish 12" Black Stabilizer. Magnum 300 Black Custom Wrist Sling. Sure Loc QC1 Sight Black (4 pin).
    Limb Driver Split Limb drop away rest. Short & Sweet S1 Release.

  18. #18
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    this is a training site for my kind , in this world of anti - terrorism war on excessive posting !

    We are fully armed , ready and posting in code on this site , using our translater decoder rings and keyboards !

    Now you know and are !
    Poor old Erics cover was blown so we had to close down the company he was working for,the last i saw of him he was handing his decoder ring in at the front office!!!All because someone said they new who we were????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  19. #19
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,258

    Default

    Boo I see you!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  20. #20
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking I only got one thing to write !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gig49 View Post
    "It's their posts", which makes this site entertaining
    " Thankyou " , you no doubt are a very well entertain archery enthusiast !




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •