You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 267
  1. #221
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Them got to be one big drum sticks !


  2. #222
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duanelane View Post
    I want to shoot one.....................................................

    Im gona nead a biggggger smoker.................
    All Beak and Feathers and full of Crap!!!!!Not a whole lot diffrent to some here on the site????22Mag will do the trick easy!!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  3. #223
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    All Beak and Feathers and full of Crap!!!!!Not a whole lot diffrent to some here on the site????22Mag will do the trick easy!!!!!!
    No doubt that critter is an Aussie fowl !


  4. #224
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    No doubt that critter is an Aussie fowl !

    You just wait till you see or Lizards!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  5. #225
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Inquiry mind wants to know !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post


    You just wait till you see or Lizards!!!!!
    Ok Westy , show us your whole family than ! ...................................................................


  6. #226
    Senior Member duanelane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BF IOWA
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post


    You just wait till you see or Lizards!!!!!





    No thanks......................

  7. #227
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Inquiry mind wants to know !

    What would our belove buddy Gator think about all this ?

    And will the land baron pay that bar tab ? ]


  8. #228
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Confession time !

    Well today I just found out that the owners of " The Pork Palace " are selling their company to the Chinese ! ...............................................................

    Time will tell how this works out , but we ( hourly working slaves ) are still under union contract for 3 & 1/2 more years !

    I plan to retire before the end of that contract than and be like my hero LC !

    I have already plan to retire , but good insurance & pay at work , my wife being medically retire ( don't have an option of insurance there anymore ) and other stuff have kept "yours truly " working !

    I plan to retire in another year and 6 months and than I will travel these states looking for our beloved buddy Gator !

    Now you know and you are !

  9. #229
    Senior Member duanelane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BF IOWA
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    HOPE GATORS NOT STUCK IN A WELL by the time you find him he will be sober.............


    Im retired 6 months a year...........Its not all that much fun..........I will never admit to it being fun....

  10. #230
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Well today I just found out that the owners of " The Pork Palace " are selling their company to the Chinese ! ...............................................................

    Time will tell how this works out , but we ( hourly working slaves ) are still under union contract for 3 & 1/2 more years !

    I plan to retire before the end of that contract than and be like my hero LC !

    I have already plan to retire , but good insurance & pay at work , my wife being medically retire ( don't have an option of insurance there anymore ) and other stuff have kept "yours truly " working !

    I plan to retire in another year and 6 months and than I will travel these states looking for our beloved buddy Gator !

    Now you know and you are !
    you'll like it. sit on your porch with a cup of Folgers and wave at your friends as they go to work. some will wave back with one finger.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  11. #231
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Inquiry mind wants to know !

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    you'll like it. sit on your porch with a cup of Folgers and wave at your friends as they go to work. some will wave back with one finger.
    You can make friends doing that ?




  12. #232
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    He dont have any friends dont let him lie to you

    posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

  13. #233
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Inquiry mind wants to know !

    Quote Originally Posted by rage-it View Post
    He dont have any friends dont let him lie to you

    posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
    He's got folks showing him that he's a number 1 with them !



    .........................................................................................


  14. #234
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rage-it View Post
    He dont have any friends dont let him lie to you

    posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
    Thats true man ive got alot of friends too

    posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

  15. #235
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by rage-it View Post
    Thats true man ive got alot of friends too

    posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
    You are a very lucky person than !

    .......................................................................... ...............................................................


  16. #236
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    If I can get my wife to leave then id have to all

    posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

  17. #237
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by rage-it View Post
    If I can get my wife to leave then id have to all

    posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
    Don't tell !

  18. #238
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,569

    Default

    if you have a six pack you'll have friends.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  19. #239
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    if you have a six pack you'll have friends.
    OK , mister beer gut !



    I still like PBRs !

  20. #240
    Senior Member duanelane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BF IOWA
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    if you have a six pack you'll have friends.




    Only if its ice cold...................

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •