You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Exclamation PSE Stinger Compound Bow 50-60 # EXCELLENT COND. *Bare Bow , or w/ Accessories !

Greetings , All !

Recently ( 4 months ago ) aquired this PSE Stinger , after " picking up the bow" again after a long hiatus from archery . And I must say , this bow is a SWEET , smooth-shooting bow ( I would expect nothing less from these fellas !) ! Also first time picking up a " cam " bow , coming from a " wheel bow " background . The only reason that i'm selling this is to go up in poundage ( 70 #) . This bow has been shot less than 50 times , is in EXCELLENT condition , and is loaded with accessories . And with everything that comes with it , it's basically a STEAL !

So ...here you are :

Lightly used PSE Stinger NI Treestand Camo Compound Bow here. This is a right hander set up at 28" draw and is 60# draw weight. Draw range of adjustment is 24-30 inches. 80 /65% Letoff. I.B.O. Speed: 296-304 FPS , Axle-to-axle: 31 1/2 . This comes with Mongoose quiver, String Silencers , Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit Sure Shot Pro Arrow Rest , Limbsaver Stabilizer , and Tru Glo 3-Pin Luminous sight w/ light .

I can sell this bow with the mentioned accesories for the following :

Price : $ 270.00 + 15.00 S/H ( No Trades , please ! )

PSE Stinger Compound Bow 50-60 # EXCELLENT COND.  *Bare Bow , or w/ Accessories ! - PSE Bows for Sale or Trade

PSE Stinger Compound Bow 50-60 # EXCELLENT COND.  *Bare Bow , or w/ Accessories ! - PSE Bows for Sale or Trade

Or I can sell the bare bow for the following :

$200 + $15 S/H

Ships quickly via USPS/UPS. No p.o. boxes please. If interested , hit me up ! I'd love to hear from you . Take care

After careful consideration , i've decided to keep this bow . Thanks , everyone !