You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Spot The Hottie

  1. #21
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bhtr3d View Post
    WOW...>I won....... Im totally taken a heart check......WOW.....umm but where in the world is manning Iowa????? I hope its not in those Amana Colonies.... Waiting by the mail......might be a bit much though...


    I am glad he didnt say I won a trip to Tom Price WA.......I dunno if I could deal with all that red sand dust


    Congrats on your trip to Manning. And no worries, why they just got running water last month in Manning. And you should hear the buzz about next month, the first load of tooth brushes should be arriving.

  2. #22
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Congrats on your trip to Manning. And no worries, why they just got running water last month in Manning. And you should hear the buzz about next month, the first load of tooth brushes should be arriving.
    they have teeth. I guess your going to tell me they ware shoes.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  3. #23
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    If you won , as this might be a drinking buddy of Gator's here , as we will do a background check to see if you meet all the qualifications of this contest !

    All I got to write is that many here are jealous cause are ladies are a bit wild !

    Here is this week's hometown hostess hottie and what she thinks of your !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	plo5b8.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	25558 - t3h 3d shoots  

  4. #24
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    they have teeth. I guess your going to tell me they ware shoes.


    Well it's not like there from Virginia


  5. #25
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    If you won , as this might be a drinking buddy of Gator's here , as we will do a background check to see if you meet all the qualifications of this contest !

    All I got to write is that many here are jealous cause are ladies are a bit wild !

    Here is this week's hometown hostess hottie and what she thinks of your !

    I heard the ladies of Manning put on a mean bingo game.

  6. #26
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Alittle known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I heard the ladies of Manning put on a mean bingo game.
    That's next week's hottie hostess , and here she is ;

    Fact : she's a member of the NRA and John Birch Society and has been fully qualified with that handgun down at the range as the rest of us just had our archery stuff when she started banging away and who of us would argue with a lady hitting the 5 spot all the time !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!cid_7_1_0_9_0_20120223192916_01bd87e0@gmail_com.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	25559 - t3h 3d shoots  

  7. #27
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bhtr3d View Post
    WOW...>I won....... Im totally taken a heart check......WOW.....umm but where in the world is manning Iowa????? I hope its not in those Amana Colonies.... Waiting by the mail......might be a bit much though...


    I am glad he didnt say I won a trip to Tom Price WA.......I dunno if I could deal with all that red sand dust
    GiDay Aussie were you from???I know your a Ausssie because know one else on here would have heard of Mt Tom Price little lone be able to spell it!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  8. #28
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    GiDay Aussie were you from???I know your a Ausssie because know one else on here would have heard of Mt Tom Price little lone be able to spell it!!!!!
    Aussie , as you are at the right place !







Similar Threads

  1. A few pix of my Hot Spot...
    By MagnifiedFur in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 02:48 PM
  2. Spot Hog
    By ridgewalker243 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 06:07 PM
  3. I have archery hottie pics of my own....
    By BUNNYMAN in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 06:27 AM
  4. Another Hottie
    By 'SIN'ERGY in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 10:38 AM
  5. 5 Spot vs Single Spot
    By BowhuntnHoosier in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-04-2006, 02:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •