You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default technical difficulties

shot a local shoot today and shot great the first half and then everthing wen t to crap, the culprit after readjusting and losing 3 arrows and my worst score this year,229 my sight tape was moving and costing me 3 yards on every shot, this ever happen to anyone else(im sure it has) just annoying to be averaging 275-280 and then shoot horribly because of a little piece of sight tape. glad it was something simple though, still had a great day out shooting.

Keep 'em in the 10-ring! archeryguru2000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by peshikthe View Post
    shot a local shoot today and shot great the first half and then everthing wen t to crap, the culprit after readjusting and losing 3 arrows and my worst score this year,229 my sight tape was moving and costing me 3 yards on every shot, this ever happen to anyone else(im sure it has) just annoying to be averaging 275-280 and then shoot horribly because of a little piece of sight tape. glad it was something simple though, still had a great day out shooting.
    By "moving" do mean the adhesive was coming loose in the heat? If so, maybe some glue would help. However, you will have a good challenge removing the tape should you ever want to.

~~archery~~
    ~~archery~~
    3D Shoots Forum Keep 'em in the 10 ring!
    ArcheryTalk Forum
    Dropbox extra 500MB of storage!

yes it came loose, i set my bow down with a kickstand but left it uncovered, i put tape over the whole length of the scale and it seems to have fixed it.