You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default I think it must be broken...

    I think that stupid counter in my signature must be broken......well I think I will get someone to fix it on Wed....i think I will call up my system administrater Mr.Savage, and see if there isnt something he can do about it not working......there calling for like 15degrees so maybe the cold snap will kick its but in high gear.....need to get a move on for the year and this is really keeping me from the things I need to be doin.....

    plus this will give me some time to do some post season scouting.....need to check some of my residential areas and see what the deer have been up to...
    I cut things up and split them down!

  2. #2
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    I think that stupid counter in my signature must be broken......well I think I will get someone to fix it on Wed....i think I will call up my system administrater Mr.Savage, and see if there isnt something he can do about it not working......there calling for like 15degrees so maybe the cold snap will kick its but in high gear.....need to get a move on for the year and this is really keeping me from the things I need to be doin.....

    plus this will give me some time to do some post season scouting.....need to check some of my residential areas and see what the deer have been up to...
    or you could put a bird feeder in the back yard and get some .22 subsonics (I think CCI makes some that sound like a pellet gun)
    No I'm not dead

  3. #3
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,885

    Default

    I am kinda liking this warmer weather now that deer season is over. It sure does make the old gas bill a little better. I also like the post season scouting, usually no one around to bother me.

    Those subsonic 22's work very well on the cats around here also.


    "HONDA"

  4. #4
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Save the money on the feeder...just dump some seed on the ground...works just as good and less consern about stray rounds.

    I haven't been out this year yet, but I spent the week after christmas out scoutin' and rat murderin'...If I had a counter it would say 14.

    I think your counter's workin just fine...It's the guy it's counting for that's the problem...


  5. #5
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    Save the money on the feeder...just dump some seed on the ground...works just as good and less consern about stray rounds.

    I haven't been out this year yet, but I spent the week after christmas out scoutin' and rat murderin'...If I had a counter it would say 14.

    I think your counter's workin just fine...It's the guy it's counting for that's the problem...
    you know I hate to admit when your right.......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    go gettem!!!! take some pics too!!

  7. #7
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Hey the counter is moving but it got stuck between digits... 1.5


  8. #8
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    Hey the counter is moving but it got stuck between digits... 1.5
    well it was working.......

    oh and i had pics but it they wouldnt load in my computer, I think the memory card is bad or something.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  9. #9
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    how do you kill 1/2 a tree rat? what did you shoot a chipmunk?
    No I'm not dead

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    258

    Default

    I say the counter is working fine. I think bowman is getting soft hearted for the tree rats :

    Mo.Hick

  11. #11
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    how do you kill 1/2 a tree rat? what did you shoot a chipmunk?
    no not a chipmunk, a red squirrel and when you get them w/the .17hmr, there is nothing edible left....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Similar Threads

  1. Broken Bow
    By deerassassin22 in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 11:45 AM
  2. Broken limb on bowtech
    By 383bull in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 01:47 AM
  3. the broken mower
    By scottg in forum Jokes Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 11:14 AM
  4. Broken cable
    By phillip in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 02:58 AM
  5. Broken cable
    By phillip in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 12:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •