You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 90
  1. #21
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by jwelectric View Post
    Yes I did and when I put them on the wife peed on herself laughing
    This is nice to know , they sell " Pretends " , I TAKE A SIZE EXTRA LARGE !



  2. #22
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    This is nice to know , they sell " Pretends " , I TAKE A SIZE EXTRA LARGE !


    Do you put them in the front of your bike shorts so you look a little more manly?????I bet those shelias are impressed!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  3. #23
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Gid-day Mate.........I movin down under!!!
    Well thanks to the Carpshooter everyone now knows were i live so come on over the waters fine ,even in Winter!!!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  4. #24
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Do you put them in the front of your bike shorts so you look a little more manly?????I bet those shelias are impressed!!!!
    I already did that thinking that I wouldn't need to stop at the cornfields , but them biker chicks just laught after the 7th or 8 th they get used as they are just realy soaked by than !


    Now you know and you are !

  5. #25
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Am I missing something ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Well thanks to the Carpshooter everyone now knows were i live so come on over the waters fine ,even in Winter!!!!!!!
    It costs a small fortune to get there , those n ude beaches have to be great to draw me from my beloved " Manning " !

    .......................................

  6. #26
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    It costs a small fortune to get there , those n ude beaches have to be great to draw me from my beloved " Manning " !

    .......................................
    Well each and every afternoon i check the letter Box and still nothing????? My Blue cattle dog keeps a close eye on it to and still nothing!!!!When will it come?????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  7. #27
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Well each and every afternoon i check the letter Box and still nothing????? My Blue cattle dog keeps a close eye on it to and still nothing!!!!When will it come?????
    Who knows !

    Can you even thrust your Aussie mailman , as he / she / it might be wearing a Manning T-shirt !

    Time will tell mate .


  8. #28
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Who knows !

    Can you even thrust your Aussie mailman , as he / she / it might be wearing a Manning T-shirt !

    Time will tell mate .

    No She has a fluro vest and rides a Honda,I don't think she's the Camo type of girl!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  9. #29
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    No She has a fluro vest and rides a Honda,I don't think she's the Camo type of girl!!!!!
    Remember that other T-shirt , the PCE one is black , same color as some of buddy Smoke's friends !


  10. #30
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Remember that other T-shirt , the PCE one is black , same color as some of buddy Smoke's friends !

    If i send your brother a photo of me wearing this on the sydney harbour bridge do you think he'll give me the Australian Market of his Company????????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  11. #31
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    If i send your brother a photo of me wearing this on the sydney harbour bridge do you think he'll give me the Australian Market of his Company????????
    He might wonder about me , if that's all you offer ! ..........................................................................

  12. #32
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    He might wonder about me , if that's all you offer ! ..........................................................................
    Will have to check out his site latter today!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  13. #33
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Will have to check out his site latter today!!!!!
    Go for it !


  14. #34
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,276

    Default

    The 2012 North American Manure Expo will focus on "Professional Manure Management" and will include commercial field demonstrations, "Hands-on" product and safety education, educational sessions and commercial vendor displays.

    I just got to get myself over to this!!!!!!I can't help it but are all you boys in the Manure Bussiness?????You all seem to want to spread it around don't you!!!!!!<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  15. #35
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Westy , just remember that my brother's company can make one " the go to guy " who can deliver the most at the least expense !

    Now you know and you are !


    West, when you own 4 Harleys , a new Camaro SS , a very new large factory and warehouse too , employs 28 , been about everywhere , but on your island , brought your wife a new overloaded Buick Enclave , own three brand new of the largest John Deere tractors made plus about 4 other very large new ones just a little bit smaller ones , own just 280 acres of $12,000 per acre land , send all 4 of his kids to college and own a Remington 1187 ( you should see all of his other guns ) , than make fun !

    Really Westy , my younger brother is an example of a Republican , who doesn't complain !

    Now you know and you are , mate !


    Me , I'm just happy being poor !

  16. #36
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Westy , just remember that my brother's company can make one " the go to guy " who can deliver the most at the least expense !

    Now you know and you are !


    West, when you own 4 Harleys , a new Camaro SS , a very new large factory and warehouse too , employs 28 , been about everywhere , but on your island , brought your wife a new overloaded Buick Enclave , own three brand new of the largest John Deere tractors made plus about 4 other very large new ones just a little bit smaller ones , own just 280 acres of $12,000 per acre land , send all 4 of his kids to college and own a Remington 1187 ( you should see all of his other guns ) , than make fun !

    Really Westy , my younger brother is an example of a Republican , who doesn't complain !

    Now you know and you are , mate !


    Me , I'm just happy being poor !


    I bet the tax collectors are glad to see this.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  17. #37
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Westy , just remember that my brother's company can make one " the go to guy " who can deliver the most at the least expense !

    Now you know and you are

    West, when you own 4 Harleys , a new Camaro SS , a very new large factory and warehouse too , employs 28 , been about everywhere , but on your island , brought your wife a new overloaded Buick Enclave , own three brand new of the largest John Deere tractors made plus about 4 other very large new ones just a little bit smaller ones , own just 280 acres of $12,000 per acre land , send all 4 of his kids to college and own a Remington 1187 ( you should see all of his other guns ) , than make fun !

    Really Westy , my younger brother is an example of a Republican , who doesn't complain !

    Now you know and you are , mate !


    Me , I'm just happy being poor !
    **** and to think I'm only a multi millionare???? And i've been to my island and yours !!!Did I piss up the wall higher?????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  18. #38
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,276

    Default Here's my Brother

    He only drives a $320 000 dollar 911 twin turbo porsche his wife drives a M series BMW and he lives in a Mansion on a hill,best of all he's still a knock about bloke who owns twice as much as me !!Look him up some time O West Bros Constructions or Discount Plant hire!! He would love to meet you Puckky!!!!this was him down the PUB this arvo!!!! And he Doesn't have to give a $hit!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!cid_BE733455C8BB4A6D9D46E1012E3BEE1C@office.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	25682 - t3h 3d shoots  
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  19. #39
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    He only drives a $320 000 dollar 911 twin turbo porsche his wife drives a M series BMW and he lives in a Mansion on a hill,best of all he's still a knock about bloke who owns twice as much as me !!Look him up some time O West Bros Constructions or Discount Plant hire!! He would love to meet you Puckky!!!!this was him down the PUB this arvo!!!! And he Doesn't have to give a $hit!!!!
    Does this guy drive a red pickup on the wrong side of the road ?

    I'm sure that I've already meet him , mate !




  20. #40
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Does this guy drive a red pickup on the wrong side of the road ?

    I'm sure that I've already meet him , mate !



    Serious this is my good looking Brother!!!!! And he's loaded too,he's the hansome one of the shire!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •