You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Talking Here's what I think !

Quote Originally Posted by jwelectric View Post
    Yes I did and when I put them on the wife peed on herself laughing
    This is nice to know , they sell " Pretends " , I TAKE A SIZE EXTRA LARGE !

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    This is nice to know , they sell " Pretends " , I TAKE A SIZE EXTRA LARGE !

Do you put them in the front of your bike shorts so you look a little more manly?????I bet those shelias are impressed!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Gid-day Mate.........I movin down under!!!
    Well thanks to the Carpshooter everyone now knows were i live so come on over the waters fine ,even in Winter!!!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Talking A little known fact !

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Do you put them in the front of your bike shorts so you look a little more manly?????I bet those shelias are impressed!!!!
    I already did that thinking that I wouldn't need to stop at the cornfields , but them biker chicks just laught after the 7th or 8 th they get used as they are just realy soaked by than !

Now you know and you are !

Talking Am I missing something ?

Well thanks to the Carpshooter everyone now knows were i live so come on over the waters fine ,even in Winter!!!!!!!
    It costs a small fortune to get there , those n ude beaches have to be great to draw me from my beloved " Manning " !

It costs a small fortune to get there , those n ude beaches have to be great to draw me from my beloved " Manning " !

Well each and every afternoon i check the letter Box and still nothing????? My Blue cattle dog keeps a close eye on it to and still nothing!!!!When will it come?????

Well each and every afternoon i check the letter Box and still nothing????? My Blue cattle dog keeps a close eye on it to and still nothing!!!!When will it come?????
    Who knows !

Can you even thrust your Aussie mailman , as he / she / it might be wearing a Manning T-shirt !

Time will tell mate .

Who knows !

Can you even thrust your Aussie mailman , as he / she / it might be wearing a Manning T-shirt !

Time will tell mate .

No She has a fluro vest and rides a Honda,I don't think she's the Camo type of girl!!!!!

No She has a fluro vest and rides a Honda,I don't think she's the Camo type of girl!!!!!
    Remember that other T-shirt , the PCE one is black , same color as some of buddy Smoke's friends !

Remember that other T-shirt , the PCE one is black , same color as some of buddy Smoke's friends !

If i send your brother a photo of me wearing this on the sydney harbour bridge do you think he'll give me the Australian Market of his Company????????

If i send your brother a photo of me wearing this on the sydney harbour bridge do you think he'll give me the Australian Market of his Company????????
    He might wonder about me , if that's all you offer ! ..........................................................................

He might wonder about me , if that's all you offer ! ..........................................................................
    Will have to check out his site latter today!!!!!

Will have to check out his site latter today!!!!!
    Go for it !

The 2012 North American Manure Expo will focus on "Professional Manure Management" and will include commercial field demonstrations, "Hands-on" product and safety education, educational sessions and commercial vendor displays.

I just got to get myself over to this!!!!!!I can't help it but are all you boys in the Manure Bussiness?????You all seem to want to spread it around don't you!!!!!!<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Westy , just remember that my brother's company can make one " the go to guy " who can deliver the most at the least expense !

West, when you own 4 Harleys , a new Camaro SS , a very new large factory and warehouse too , employs 28 , been about everywhere , but on your island , brought your wife a new overloaded Buick Enclave , own three brand new of the largest John Deere tractors made plus about 4 other very large new ones just a little bit smaller ones , own just 280 acres of $12,000 per acre land , send all 4 of his kids to college and own a Remington 1187 ( you should see all of his other guns ) , than make fun !

Really Westy , my younger brother is an example of a Republican , who doesn't complain !

Now you know and you are , mate !

Me , I'm just happy being poor !

Westy , just remember that my brother's company can make one " the go to guy " who can deliver the most at the least expense !

West, when you own 4 Harleys , a new Camaro SS , a very new large factory and warehouse too , employs 28 , been about everywhere , but on your island , brought your wife a new overloaded Buick Enclave , own three brand new of the largest John Deere tractors made plus about 4 other very large new ones just a little bit smaller ones , own just 280 acres of $12,000 per acre land , send all 4 of his kids to college and own a Remington 1187 ( you should see all of his other guns ) , than make fun !

Really Westy , my younger brother is an example of a Republican , who doesn't complain !

I bet the tax collectors are glad to see this.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers

Now you know and you are

**** and to think I'm only a multi millionare???? And i've been to my island and yours !!!Did I piss up the wall higher?????

Default Here's my Brother

He only drives a $320 000 dollar 911 twin turbo porsche his wife drives a M series BMW and he lives in a Mansion on a hill,best of all he's still a knock about bloke who owns twice as much as me !!Look him up some time O West Bros Constructions or Discount Plant hire!! He would love to meet you Puckky!!!!this was him down the PUB this arvo!!!! And he Doesn't have to give a $hit!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!cid_BE733455C8BB4A6D9D46E1012E3BEE1C@office.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	25682 - t3h 3d shoots  

He only drives a $320 000 dollar 911 twin turbo porsche his wife drives a M series BMW and he lives in a Mansion on a hill,best of all he's still a knock about bloke who owns twice as much as me !!Look him up some time O West Bros Constructions or Discount Plant hire!! He would love to meet you Puckky!!!!this was him down the PUB this arvo!!!! And he Doesn't have to give a $hit!!!!
    Does this guy drive a red pickup on the wrong side of the road ?

I'm sure that I've already meet him , mate !

Does this guy drive a red pickup on the wrong side of the road ?

I'm sure that I've already meet him , mate !

Serious this is my good looking Brother!!!!! And he's loaded too,he's the hansome one of the shire!!!!!