You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default z7extreme???????????

Well the bug hit me today and i went out for a 3D ,but after recent events yours truely didn't have a shooter so a Mate borrowed me a 2011 z7Extreme 28"ATA and while it wasn't a target bow it shot quite nice!!!Anyone else had any experiance with one of these???It's like brand new and he only wants $575.00 might be a keeper!!!And Yes it is a Mathews
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by westy View Post
    well the bug hit me today and i went out for a 3d ,but after recent events yours truely didn't have a shooter so a mate borrowed me a 2011 z7extreme 28"ata and while it wasn't a target bow it shot quite nice!!!anyone else had any experiance with one of these???it's like brand new and he only wants $575.00 might be a keeper!!!and yes it is a mathews
    depends on what you want to do with it. Imo its definately not a good choice for a 3d bow. But for a good hunting bow i guess it would work. Im just not a fan of bows under the 32" ata
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

Quote Originally Posted by wilkersonhunter View Post
    depends on what you want to do with it. Imo its definately not a good choice for a 3d bow. But for a good hunting bow i guess it would work. Im just not a fan of bows under the 32" ata
    +1

in fact I would bump that number up to anything under 35" for myself

Thanks for the imput left it were I found it!!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.