You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

So I was messin around on google earth today and I gotta say.....

Nice digs West-T, I love the palm trees lining the drive and the way the windows are set up in the front of the house. Dandy lookin pool too.

Did the house two houses down sell? Is your new neighbor a good guy? I hope it wasn't Carpy's old neighbor.....anyway if i ever win that lotto plan on me and the wife stopping by for a visit, I can see myself sitting pool side with a cold PBR in my hand.

OOOhhh just went for a little tool around N. Stradbroke Island......looks like some nice beaches.......any sharks there?

Just took me a short trip through Manning Iowa....and I mean short. Doesn't look like much to do there besides drink and watch the one blinking light blink....on off on off on off on off on off.

By the way Carpy, you might want to let your DPW guys know the light is shorted out again.

Don't feel bad Carp, the town I live by doesn't even show on the map intil right up close. And my house isn't on the street level. The benefits of living in the boonies.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    So I was messin around on google earth today and I gotta say.....

Nice digs West-T, I love the palm trees lining the drive and the way the windows are set up in the front of the house. Dandy lookin pool too.

Did the house two houses down sell? Is your new neighbor a good guy? I hope it wasn't Carpy's old neighbor.....anyway if i ever win that lotto plan on me and the wife stopping by for a visit, I can see myself sitting pool side with a cold PBR in my hand.
    Gattor any time !!!!And that goes for the rest of you guys,and I ain't kidding!!The best time for you guys to visit would be March - Ausgust as the heat will probally kill you any other time of the year!!Also the red deer come into the rut durring March -April and we wouldn't want you to miss out on a hunt during your Visit would we!!!!! Now I'm off to visit Google Earth for a snoop myself!!!!!===================================================================================================
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

OOOhhh just went for a little tool around N. Stradbroke Island......looks like some nice beaches.......any sharks there?
    No Mate come on in the waters just fine!!!!!! I wake up every morning and look across the Bay at North Straddie,funny thing is you start to take it for granted???You know how Manning looks well 30 yrs ago my home town Cleveland looked the same??? they call it progress but I'm starting to hate it Mate,people everywhere now days!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/-kldY0GlgfQ

http://youtu.be/zfPPZDtE7RI

I'll let them know your comming,ohh and my place is the one next door thats Brians place with the palm trees!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Westy; 01-30-2013 at 03:39 PM.
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Ok after watching that I think a pool side vacation is more my style.

Ok after watching that I think a pool side vacation is more my style.
    Like a grizzly bear!!!!!The one that gets you, you'll never see it comming!!!!!!Lifes short so enjoy it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Like a grizzly bear!!!!!The one that gets you, you'll never see it comming!!!!!!Lifes short so enjoy it!!!!
    I hear ya.....you guy sure got some pretty beaches and clear water.

I hear ya.....you guy sure got some pretty beaches and clear water.
    And most of those the women go nude?????Go Figure what did I do to be so lucky!!!!!

can you island hop around with a small (say 18 foot) boat or are the distances farther than they look on the screen?

And most of those the women go nude?????Go Figure what did I do to be so lucky!!!!!
    Why do you think I was cruising the beaches on google earth

can you island hop around with a small (say 18 foot) boat or are the distances farther than they look on the screen?
    AlDay Mate!!!!!!You might have to pick your days as the Bay can come up quite rough at times??? A little local knowledge can go a long way at times!!!!! Why not come on over and we'll find out Mate!!!!Ohhhh Bring the MIL I find mine in the nude keeps the sharks away!!!!!!==============================================================================

Sounds like a great plan Mate, all except the MIL part.....................What's crazy Dennis doin next week?

Sounds like a great plan Mate, all except the MIL part.....................What's crazy Dennis doin next week?
    Taking you Camping by the sound of things!!!!!Don't worry about packing your bags as you won't be needing anything?????=========================================================================

Talking Am I missing something ?

Taking you Camping by the sound of things!!!!!Don't worry about packing your bags as you won't be needing anything?????========================================================================wave:
    Is it time to come out of the closet or what ?

Now we know and no , we are not ing it !

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Is it time to come out of the closet or what ?

Now we know and no , we are not ing it !

Sounds like G.i Phuke is a little jealous Mate?????????

Why don't you send alittle heat my way West-T??

It's cold up here

Roger over and out!!!!Heats on the way might take a few months to get there though!!!I might call it SUMMER!!!!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

answer my question time.

My great great great Grandfather has a hard working man that immigrated over from Europe to this God forsakin cold ass 8 months of winter and 4 months of preparing for winter land here in the horn of michigan. Only to slave his days away with cold fingers and snot running from his nose.

West-T great great great Grandfather stole 2 sheep and a bottle of whiskey and got sent to a tropical paradise where he gladly give up his sheep habit, sleep on the beach and watch half naked women run around all the while drinkin fruity drinks.

WTH????? I don't get it????

Someone please explain?