You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default Destroyer 340 Overdrive Binary Cams complete w/ dl modules and axles!

Looking to build the ultimate frankenbow... or just need to replace a dinged-up or bent cam on your own rig? These cams came off my 2010 BowTech Destroyer 340, and are in absolute PERFECT condition -- not a scratch, mar or ding on them anywhere. $75 TYD. Please use 3Dshoot's PM system to establish priority.

Destroyer 340 Overdrive Binary Cams complete w/ dl modules and axles! - Cams, Mods and Strings

Destroyer 340 Overdrive Binary Cams complete w/ dl modules and axles! - Cams, Mods and Strings

hey there Greg new member here, I have a bowtech alliegance , I just bought off another fourm however it didn't come with cams , the guy screwed me pretty bad , he said it was a complete bow and it wasn't , so here I am with a riser and limbs , and I need cams , I asked my local archery shop if I can get binary cams that will fit , he said they will, so if you still have these available I would like to buy them. thanks