You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fob's

fobs get more respect on Archerytalk, where theyre respect is bought and paid for by ad dolloars and defended by the douche bags...er... i mean moderators.
    Archerytalk, Helping Sponsors fleece novice Archers since 2001.

In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Compound Comedian View Post
    fobs get more respect on Archerytalk, where theyre respect is bought and paid for by ad dolloars and defended by the douche bags...er... i mean moderators.
    Amen to that. Lol

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

Blessed and Forgiven bowhunterj's Avatar

You know.........I put this on here for honest performance answers good or bad on them. NOT how so n so is this or that. I guess this has become archerytalk jr........
    So Thanks alot for a bunch of malarkey!
    Faithful Servant of the Lord God
    Diamond Black Ice T.R.U. Ball release
    Rockin the target for Christ!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bowhunterj View Post
    You know.........I put this on here for honest performance answers good or bad on them. NOT how so n so is this or that. I guess this has become archerytalk jr........
    Sounds to me like you didn't get the answer you desperatelly wanted so here's to you buddy!!!Buy Fobs there off the hook and I'd recomend them to you!!!!As for the big mouth bit YOUR WELCOME!!!!As for the 30yard shoot off anytime any place ,as I know how good I am at shooting and you don't even come close!!!!!Why is it all you so called GOD Guys want to tell us heatheans what losers we all are????Then cry every week why is the Church Empty?????Have a look in the mirror and then take a good hard think about it?????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Quote Originally Posted by bowhunterj View Post
    I thought you wanted honest answers??? that's what you got with alittle good humor thrown in. If you want the canned answers you are probably in the wrong place.

Once you get past the hype......................all you got is hype.

bowhunterj, if your using axis 300's or 340's I have a few FOBs left you can try for yourself. PM me your address if you are.
    Things to be considered:
    You likely will have face contact (some don't mind it, YMMV)
    They are relatively heavy, so you might consider heavier heads to use with them to offset any FOC issue.
    You need to be sure your can clear your cables, and then be sure you are clearing the rest.
    Not readily able to use lighted nocks with FOBs, though I've read someone did come up with something.

In my experience they worked but required a little more work to be sure I was clearing everything. Feathers or vanes work just as well as the FOBs so long as you use enough vane or feather for the broadhead.
    Like I said you are welcome to a few if your shooting axis sized shafts.
    FBSA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post

Sounds to me like you didn't get the answer you desperatelly wanted so here's to you buddy!!!Buy Fobs there off the hook and I'd recomend them to you!!!!As for the big mouth bit YOUR WELCOME!!!!As for the 30yard shoot off anytime any place ,as I know how good I am at shooting and you don't even come close!!!!!Why is it all you so called GOD Guys want to tell us heatheans what losers we all are????Then cry every week why is the Church Empty?????Have a look in the mirror and then take a good hard think about it?????
    Musta struck a nerve......truth be known we can all be out done Any day of the week. I was just giving you an idea what you could ise them for Westy. So take it how ever you tho.k you need. Maybe you should look on the mirror as well.....

Quote Originally Posted by red44 View Post
    bowhunterj, if your using axis 300's or 340's I have a few FOBs left you can try for yourself. PM me your address if you are.
    Things to be considered:
    You likely will have face contact (some don't mind it, YtuMMV)
    They are relatively heavy, so you might consider heavier heads to use with them to offset any FOC issue.
    You need to be sure your can clear your cables, and then be sure you are clearing the rest.
    Not readily able to use lighted nocks with FOBs, though I've read someone did come up with something.

In my experience they worked but required a little more work to be sure I was clearing everything. Feathers or vanes work just as well as the FOBs so long as you use enough vane or feather for the broadhead.
    Like I said you are welcome to a few if your shooting axis sized shafts.
    Thanks Red44 i do appreciate it and the info pm you soon

In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I thought you wanted honest answers??? that's what you got with alittle good humor thrown in. If you want the canned answers you are probably in the wrong place.

Once you get past the hype......................all you got is hype.
    Amen to that. If he wanted sugar coated answers then he needs to go to Archerytalk

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff