First post here and I need some help

Here are some issues that I am having and I am hoping that you guys will be able to help me with them. Since most of the tournaments in my neck of the woods are ASA sanctioned I have made the decision to set my bow up in accordance to their rules.

I am shooting a 2011 MR 7 60-70 pound limbs 29" DL. I have backed the limbs off 3.5 turns, my arrows are way to light so I am going to have to bump the weight on them.

My issues, first off I can't hold the bow steady at the lighter poundage for some reason. I have adjusted my stabs in/out, up/down. Shifted the weights around to no avail. At this point I think I am going to change the draw length mods down .5 of an inch to see if that helps. I have a set of 28" mods but they feel to short. Do you guys think the steadiness issue could be caused by the DL being a little long?

Next is arrows, right now I am shooting Ultra Lite Pro 22 Gold Tips and I love that arrow. I just don't see a reason to stick with it as it is so light I am going to have to add weight, why not go with a heavier arrow to begin with. Thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Lastly, should I think about the 65% let off modules as well, it seems I shoot better with some force on the string, but I won't really be able to tell anything until I get the DL correct.

If some of you wouldn't mind posting the specs on your complete ASA 3D set ups (right down to the strings you use) that would be great.....Blake