You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Pat Norris archery

I'm new here trying to find an answer. I ordered an aluminum double bow case the other day from his website, the next day the money was out of my PayPal so everything looked good. I went back to his site to show my wife the case and the whole page with them had been removed. So I tried multiple times to contact them by phone on the two numbers they had but keep getting no answer. I have left multiple messages sent a text message to his phone and sent a email to them but have gotten no response in a weeks worth of time. I was just wondering if anyone else has had any experience with them or maybe knows Pat or lives close to there and might beable to help me out? I'm not wanting to drag the guy through the mud I just want to make sure I'm not getting the run around.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

I just did a quick search on this guy and it seems he has a habbit of going hunting and disappearing once in awhile but from what I ve saw all issues were taking care of and everybody got what they ordered.

Good luck

Be Carefull what you say about this ?Guy As I know his brother Chuck Norris and he's a cranky Prick!!!On the up side you might get a exercise bench off Chuck though!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

I certainly hope that everything works out I really like the case, it is just under the oversized bag check limit! I still have heard nothing but I will keep my fingers crossed.

Well everything has been resolved between us. The case I ordered has been discontinued and nolonger available. It did take over a week for a response and to make a resolution but it was made good.