Hi guys...I'm new here and on my darton bow I have a hha sight...I can't find what its called since I bought the bow used...I know its a hha but what kind of sight is it? Its clear plastic oval with green crosshairs...not a pin...crosshairs like in a scope...its pretty nice but it can put a light in it...anyone have any ideas where I can find this light? And number two...my dads buddy has a hha single pin sight that goes from the bottom pointing up...like the new ones but here's the diffrence...for the light on it it has a cable that attaches to the string so when u pull back the sight lights up...its an older model anyone have any ideas on what this sight is called? Really wanna know thanks guys