You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 155
  1. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    South East Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,342

    Default

    WOW! A very horned deer. Congrats.
    FBSA Member

  2. #82
    In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    in gods country
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by red44 View Post
    WOW! A very horned deer. Congrats.
    so, does my deer bump us up in the standings or what?
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

  3. #83
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    Well guys shot a doe this morning with my muzzleloader I know this don't count but I just wanted to share it with y'all

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1350854106011.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	155.7 KB 
ID:	26117 - t3h 3d shoots  

  4. #84
    In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    in gods country
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rage-it View Post
    Well guys shot a doe this morning with my muzzleloader I know this don't count but I just wanted to share it with y'all

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
    Doe madness
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

  5. #85
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default Fail!!!

    I got my axx handed to me all weekend long!

    I ve been sitting on one corner of the field and watch acouple nice bucks come in the field from the opposite corner each time I ve sat in that stand. So I break out the climber early in the afternoon and sneek up a tree in that end and wouldn't you know it 4 bucks, 2 shooters, came out right under my orginal corner stand.

    I did have a couple does and fawns and two small spike under me but it's still to early in the year to start dropping spikes.

    How did your hunt go?

  6. #86
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wilkersonhunter View Post
    Doe madness
    Love me some good ol slick heads

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

  7. #87
    Member OneMustFall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rage-it View Post
    Well guys shot a doe this morning with my muzzleloader I know this don't count but I just wanted to share it with y'all

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
    Congrats on the smoke pole kill..................
    2010 PSE AXE 7

  8. #88
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneMustFall View Post
    Congrats on the smoke pole kill..................
    Thanks

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

  9. #89
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Where's the pics Rage?

  10. #90
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Where's the pics Rage?
    I put one on there

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

  11. #91
    In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    in gods country
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    I guess I will have to go kill a doe this weekend if I have the time. So who's in the lead now?

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

  12. #92
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rage-it View Post
    I put one on there

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

    looks like a good eater!


    Naisty weather heading our way for the weekend, I'll be swinging from the trees dodging rain drops. No sunglasses needed.

  13. #93
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    looks like a good eater!


    Naisty weather heading our way for the weekend, I'll be swinging from the trees dodging rain drops. No sunglasses needed.
    Ill be in a tree with you Gator good luck

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

  14. #94
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I got my axx handed to me all weekend long!

    I ve been sitting on one corner of the field and watch acouple nice bucks come in the field from the opposite corner each time I ve sat in that stand. So I break out the climber early in the afternoon and sneek up a tree in that end and wouldn't you know it 4 bucks, 2 shooters, came out right under my orginal corner stand.

    I did have a couple does and fawns and two small spike under me but it's still to early in the year to start dropping spikes.

    How did your hunt go?
    Let me just say thats what always happens Mate
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  15. #95
    In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    in gods country
    Posts
    1,246

    Default had to let the PSE eat

    so, me and my son went out saturday evening and i shot another doe. the rage 2 blade left a fist sized hole in her. had a great time spending the evening with my son. i am putting my son in the spots i usually hunt and it seems the deer just follow me. i just keep praying that his turn comes very soon. here is a picture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	deer pics 004.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	138.4 KB 
ID:	26140 - t3h 3d shoots  
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

  16. #96
    Senior Member duanelane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BF IOWA
    Posts
    1,535

    Default

    i shot a 3 leged 5 point last night it is nothing special . just thought it was the right thing to do.should i post a pic........it was just me and a mile and a half drag forgot my cart..........so its just a pic off my phone.

  17. #97
    Member OneMustFall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wilkersonhunter View Post
    so, me and my son went out saturday evening and i shot another doe. the rage 2 blade left a fist sized hole in her. had a great time spending the evening with my son. i am putting my son in the spots i usually hunt and it seems the deer just follow me. i just keep praying that his turn comes very soon. here is a picture
    Congrats, nice doe and a big hole................
    2010 PSE AXE 7

  18. #98
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,715

    Default

    shot this one yesterday evening and I heard it lay down started for it and thought I heard it move so I backed out and went in this am and the yotes found it before I got to it
    she was not 50 yards from where I hit her
    will it count
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0656.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	161.0 KB 
ID:	26147 - t3h 3d shoots  



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  19. #99
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    shot this one yesterday evening and I heard it lay down started for it and thought I heard it move so I backed out and went in this am and the yotes found it before I got to it
    she was not 50 yards from where I hit her
    will it count
    Sorry bout that Smokes but glad you got one

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

  20. #100
    Member OneMustFall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    796

    Default Nailed a doe so did the yotes..........

    I shot this doe over weekend,made a gut shot,so i gave it some time went looking bumped it ,tried later at night bumped it again.Pulled out left over night and found early morning,yotes beat me to it.....
    Time to break out the sweaker call and get even..............
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	resize_image_7882542.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	148.9 KB 
ID:	26150 - t3h 3d shoots   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	resize_image_7984957.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	127.5 KB 
ID:	26151 - t3h 3d shoots  
    2010 PSE AXE 7

Similar Threads

  1. Hunting contest feeler...
    By red44 in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 08:01 AM
  2. 2011 Hunting contest....
    By red44 in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 04:55 PM
  3. 2010 Hunting Contest
    By 'SIN'ERGY in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 01-08-2011, 11:08 PM
  4. Hunting Contest Final Results!!!
    By 'SIN'ERGY in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 09:46 AM
  5. 2009 Whitetail Hunting Contest
    By 'SIN'ERGY in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 225
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 09:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •