You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Get well soon

Hey Frank, been away from the sight for a few days. Even us Gov't workers gotta do somethin every so often. Sorry to here about your Pa. Hope he's doing well. I'll let the word out this weekend at the state qualifer. I'm sure there are some of the guys that would like to ask our Maker for a little help on you and your Dads behalf. Me and Mona's prayers are with you and we'll be sure to ask Him to keep a look out for you all. If there's anything I can do to help, just give me a buzz. I think you;ve got my ph#. God Bless
    Doc
    PSE XXXX Force,
    X-Force 7
    Moneymaker NI

Hey frank I hope your dad has a speedy recovery. My Grandpa just had the same done and it all happened kinda fast and is pretty scary. But everything came out excellent and I am sure he will be fine he is in my prayers
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade

Howdy guys and gals. Everything is going ok for now except his oxygen level is not staying up because of fluid around the lungs. He is still in the Cardiovascular Recovery where they can keep a closer eye on him. We are hanging in there my brother has been driving back and forth between Jasonville and Indy(guess he does'nt like my driving). Thank you all for the prayers and kind words.

"HONDA"

will be sure to add it in my prayers tonight..............GOD BLESS...........JOSH BYERLY

back to the top for a long distance freind......hope all is well.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Still having trouble with his oxygen(he has smoked for about 40 years). Hopefully he will get to his own room tommorrow and things will be looking up from there on. Again thank you guys very much for all your support. Been staying at the hospital now for about 3 days I'm ready to get home for awhile I miss my bow......................I mean wife.

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Still having trouble with his oxygen(he has smoked for about 40 years). Hopefully he will get to his own room tommorrow and things will be looking up from there on. Again thank you guys very much for all your support. Been staying at the hospital now for about 3 days I'm ready to get home for awhile I miss my bow......................I mean wife.
    good to see he is doing good and good to see you humor has not suffered.....

Yeah Frank, glad to hear he's making progress...

hows your pops, buddy....

We now have him home and he is getting better everyday. He tires very easily and gets short of breath just walking from living room to kitchen but doctors said that is normal. He also developed Type 2 Diabetes after the surgery, not sure how this happened. So now he has diabetes,high cholesterol,heart issues. So mom is trying to figure out some menus for him. Very confusing stuff. Thanks for everyones prayers I truly love you all as family members. I have known this for a long time but it bears repeating: GOD IS SO GOOD!!!

"HONDA"

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    We now have him home and he is getting better everyday. He tires very easily and gets short of breath just walking from living room to kitchen but doctors said that is normal. He also developed Type 2 Diabetes after the surgery, not sure how this happened. So now he has diabetes,high cholesterol,heart issues. So mom is trying to figure out some menus for him. Very confusing stuff. Thanks for everyones prayers I truly love you all as family members. I have known this for a long time but it bears repeating: GOD IS SO GOOD!!!

BHH, Dad has had the same health issues for sometime and he says,s "If it tastes good spit it out."
    It is so good to her that your Dad is back home and on the mend.You are so very right God is so GOOD. HS

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Glad to hear he's home...My dad has type 2, we found out about 15 yrs ago it's tough at first but oncehe get's settled into lifestyle it's like second nature...are prayers are with you and yours.