You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Question Whats the Weirdest Thing thas happened to you on a hunting Trip??????

Tell us all the Weirdest thing thats ever happened to you on a hunting trip ???? After Last weekend I'm never going to be the same again?????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

He Who Drops His Bow Arm dbdcougar's Avatar

I was probably 17 at the time; 3 of us were rabbit hunting. The was snow on the ground - back to that. Anyways I shot at one and it dropped, we went up to where I shot it no blood - darn guess I missed; so we found the tracks and they stopped right where I shot - no hole for it to go into; walked all over that area, no more tracks just stopped, no blood, no nothing - it just vanished. If it was under some grass we would have stepped on it. I have no idea what happened; both of them saw the rabbit so no denying it was real; they called it my ghost bunny.
    Bear Kodiak Magnum, Easton XX75 Legacy w/Zwicky's, Great Northern Quiver
    Black & Pink package for the Princess: Martin Mystic, Sword Apex, Limb Driver
    FBSA emertus

Well the kid wanted to go hunting in a new spot so we loaded up the double bull and set it up on an eadge along a corn field and some crp not a tree within a mile of us. the next thing i knew the kid was freaking out trying to get out of the blind 2 squirels playing ran under the blind up her leg i still dont know who was more scared her or the squirel ................

Well i don't know how to put this and I know I'm going to get nailed for this but here goes!!!Last weekend I went deer hunting up the Brisbane Valley way with a guy who I met at the Archery /Club a few months ago!!!! He seemed quite normal and had a intrest in hunting so when he told me he had a property to go to with red deer on it and he wanted me to help him pattern them I said O.K.!!!!Thought it might help with the comp here!!!!We arrived on the property at 1:30pm on Friday and started unloading the ute and setting up the camp site for the night!I had just set up my tent when I turn around and to my shock and horrirer heres this dude with nothing on.totally naked and I scream WTF WTF WTF !!!!!!!!!! He replies ohhh I'm a naturest,I say WTF is that he says I'm a nuddistCan I tell you I rarelly get lost for words but it happened last Friday!!!!! When he asked if I wanted to have a shower with him I left!!!!!Can anyone beat this story cause it's going to take some sort of yarn to top this Guys?????The image is still burned into my head and it won't go away!!!!!How do I stop this and can someone help!!!!Seems in my hurry to leave i left my Cammera behind and he wants to drop it off ,think i might just buy a new one???? Be carefull guys it's a jungle out there ,last time I help a Newbie Ever!!!!!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

I'm surprised you did'nt bag a red deer. I would have come home saying I did'nt see anything? You have to do you part for future generations.
    FBSA Member

Quote Originally Posted by red44 View Post
    I'm surprised you did'nt bag a red deer. I would have come home saying I did'nt see anything? You have to do you part for future generations.
    Not sure what your getting at here Mate?????Wheres my decoder ring?????

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Well i don't know how to put this and I know I'm going to get nailed for this but here goes!!!Last weekend I went deer hunting up the Brisbane Valley way with a guy who I met at the Archery /Club a few months ago!!!! He seemed quite normal and had a intrest in hunting so when he told me he had a property to go to with red deer on it and he wanted me to help him pattern them I said O.K.!!!!Thought it might help with the comp here!!!!We arrived on the property at 1:30pm on Friday and started unloading the ute and setting up the camp site for the night!I had just set up my tent when I turn around and to my shock and horrirer heres this dude with nothing on.totally naked and I scream WTF WTF WTF !!!!!!!!!! He replies ohhh I'm a naturest,I say WTF is that he says I'm a nuddistCan I tell you I rarelly get lost for words but it happened last Friday!!!!! When he asked if I wanted to have a shower with him I left!!!!!Can anyone beat this story cause it's going to take some sort of yarn to top this Guys?????The image is still burned into my head and it won't go away!!!!!How do I stop this and can someone help!!!!Seems in my hurry to leave i left my Cammera behind and he wants to drop it off ,think i might just buy a new one???? Be carefull guys it's a jungle out there ,last time I help a Newbie Ever!!!!!!!!!

soon as I clean up this mess up UI just made laughing I'll comment

Your Mate must of been quite the explorer, he wanted to go where no man has gone before.

When he called ya Mate it didn't mean he wanted to drink a beer with ya.

So was it cald out or did you call him sir as you left?

Be Carefull West-T

that snake could bite

Who's gun did you use the first day, his or yours

You set up a tent.....................he set up a teepee

Thanks mate I new you'd understand!!!!! so wheres the other class clown ,though he would have chimmed in by now?????

If i remember right in another post you said there was nothing wrong with letting the snake hang out!............

Not sure what your getting at here Mate?????Wheres my decoder ring?????
    Something would have been left in the Brisbane Valley for the dingos.
    Last edited by red44; 09-12-2012 at 10:58 PM.
    FBSA Member

Quote Originally Posted by red44 View Post
    Something would have been left in the Brisbane Valley for the dingos.
    Ohhhhhh Red now were on the same page ,you got that right Mate!!!!! A Dingo got my Poofter????

Thanks mate I new you'd understand!!!!! so wheres the other class clown ,though he would have chimmed in by now?????

I know huh?

He's been kind of a slacker lately, unlike your other Mates.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I know huh?

He's been kind of a slacker lately, unlike your other Mates.
    Let me just say the Tatoo on my Butt Says EXIT ONLY