You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: hoyt/easton bow

Hybrid View

Default hoyt/easton bow

for starters i know very little about the different bows and this one in particular the web offers me very little info on it i do know its a hoyt/easton spectra 1000 its the solid black rambo edition with omega wheels but online the prices very alot so i thought somebody on here might know a little about this bow and might want it i dont know what to ask for it all i know is it works great and is in very good shape it has new stings i just got into archery and have sense bought a new bow so im selling this one if you have any questions about it you can call or text me at 334-618-6114 thx

Unless it has RAMBO written on it, it is just a spectra 1000. Pics would be needed if it did. Movie buffs might be interested as a collectors item.
    It still won't fetch a million if it does. So don't get too excited.
    A Spectra in great condition is only a $100 dollar bow now. In OK condition, $25-50.
    I don't need another spectra, but I'd be interested in seeing pics if it is a Rambo addition just to see one. I'm not a buying.
    The spectra is a descent fingers bow if anyone is interested, though it is slow compared to today, but it's a small, round, twin-cam, fun to play with bow. It has a nice small grip, and can be coverted to a take-down recurve with a little $.
    Tiny, is the rest area up through the sight window straight or is there an offset? PICS WOULD HELP. My spectras are straight windows and my gamegetter has an offset (but otherwise same riser).
    Last edited by red44; 09-12-2012 at 09:59 PM.
    FBSA Member

it is offset on the rest.i cant seem to be able to upload the pics on here.i have to take the add down anyway i just seen the rules about posting on other sites.i just posted it on ebay 6 hrs ago it seem its a little more than just a normal spectra from what the bidders are saying there was only 100 of these made the bids on it are already at 2300 i just dont see that much in it to me its just another old bow.

Well, good for you (no sarcasm). I hope you do well with it on the sale. Crazy what peaple will pay for memorabilia. If it goes that high spend a few $$ and package it well. You don't want it back for that kind of doe.
    Last edited by red44; 09-13-2012 at 10:43 PM.
    FBSA Member