You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

paper tuning-tiller-tuning-creep tuning-walkback tuning- release tuning-cam/idler lean-arrow tuning-broadhead tuning-cam stop timing-center shot adjustment-draw length adjustment-3rd axis adjustment-front of center balance-center serving-bare shaft tuning-hen vane-

paper tuning-tiller-tuning-creep tuning-walkback tuning- release tuning-cam/idler lean-arrow tuning-broadhead tuning-cam stop timing-center shot adjustment-draw length adjustment-3rd axis adjustment-front of center balance-center serving-bare shaft tuning-nock rotation-spine-indexing vane-peak draw weight-draw weight adjustment range-nock point

paper tuning-tiller-tuning-creep tuning-walkback tuning- release tuning-cam/idler lean-arrow tuning-broadhead tuning-cam stop timing-center shot adjustment-draw length adjustment-3rd axis adjustment-front of center balance-center serving-bare shaft tuning-nock rotation-spine-indexing vane-peak draw weight-draw weight adjustment range-nock point-helical

Carbon Matrix

Certified NASP Instructor

dodgensince74

paper tuning-tiller-tuning-creep tuning-walkback tuning- release tuning-cam/idler lean-arrow tuning-broadhead tuning-cam stop timing-center shot adjustment-draw length adjustment-3rd axis adjustment-front of center balance-center serving-bare shaft tuning-nock rotation-spine-indexing vane-peak draw weight-draw weight adjustment range-nock point-helical-Brace height tuning

paper tuning-tiller-tuning-creep tuning-walkback tuning- release tuning-cam/idler lean-arrow tuning-broadhead tuning-cam stop timing-center shot adjustment-draw length adjustment-3rd axis adjustment-front of center balance-center serving-bare shaft tuning-nock rotation-spine-indexing vane-peak draw weight-draw weight adjustment range-nock point-helical-Brace height tuning-center shot adjustment

Quote Originally Posted by joeygumbo View Post
    paper tuning-tiller-tuning-creep tuning-walkback tuning- release tuning-cam/idler lean-arrow tuning-broadhead tuning-cam stop timing-center shot adjustment-draw length adjustment-3rd axis adjustment-front of center balance-center serving-bare shaft tuning-nock rotation-spine-indexing vane-peak draw weight-draw weight adjustment range-nock point-helical-Brace height tuning-center shot adjustment

cant repeat...next person remove....
    I cut things up and split them down!

paper tuning-tiller-tuning-creep tuning-walkback tuning- release tuning-cam/idler lean-arrow tuning-broadhead tuning-cam stop timing-center shot adjustment-draw length adjustment-3rd axis adjustment-front of center balance-center serving-bare shaft tuning-nock rotation-spine-indexing vane-peak draw weight-draw weight adjustment range-nock point-helical-Brace height tuning-blank bail

paper tuning-tiller-tuning-creep tuning-walkback tuning- release tuning-cam/idler lean-arrow tuning-broadhead tuning-cam stop timing-center shot adjustment-draw length adjustment-3rd axis adjustment-front of center balance-center serving-bare shaft tuning-nock rotation-spine-indexing vane-peak draw weight-draw weight adjustment range-nock point-helical-Brace height tuning-blank bail-back tention

paper tuning-tiller-tuning-creep tuning-walkback tuning- release tuning-cam/idler lean-arrow tuning-broadhead tuning-cam stop timing-center shot adjustment-draw length adjustment-3rd axis adjustment-front of center balance-center serving-bare shaft tuning-nock rotation-spine-indexing vane-peak draw weight-draw weight adjustment range-nock point-helical-Brace height tuning-blank bail-back tention-Brain tuning... This sure is alot of tuning!!

You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish...

Quote Originally Posted by bullspotter View Post
    paper tuning-tiller-tuning-creep tuning-walkback tuning- release tuning-cam/idler lean-arrow tuning-broadhead tuning-cam stop timing-center shot adjustment-draw length adjustment-3rd axis adjustment-front of center balance-center serving-bare shaft tuning-nock rotation-spine-indexing vane-peak draw weight-draw weight adjustment range-nock point-helical-Brace height tuning-blank bail-back tention-Brain tuning... This sure is alot of tuning!!
    well here is the point of all of this.....Lefteye said to me that Archery was probably the most technical sport there is......I think technical was the word......he is right......now I would like to see us take each of these and start a new thread for each......what each is and a technical description of to do it, and the benifit of doing each...now if only some one wanted to do this....maybe some will end up in the articles.....

you missed a post wise guy go back to the previos page and read the last post.....

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    you missed a post wise guy go back to the previos page and read the last post.....
    we posted at the same time that's why...

oohhhh you so got busted for messing it up, and not to bust your chops bowman, i vote for auto racing as being the most technical sport.....archery is up their though.

Quote Originally Posted by bullspotter View Post
    oohhhh you so got busted for messing it up, and not to bust your chops bowman, i vote for auto racing as being the most technical sport.....archery is up their though.
    funny you should bring that up.....that was what I said when I first got thinking about this......

paper tuning-tiller-tuning-creep tuning-walkback tuning- release tuning-cam/idler lean-arrow tuning-broadhead tuning-cam stop timing-center shot adjustment-draw length adjustment-3rd axis adjustment-front of center balance-center serving-bare shaft tuning-nock rotation-spine-indexing vane-peak draw weight-draw weight adjustment range-nock point-helical-Brace height tuning-blank bail-back tention-valley/wall

paper tuning-tiller-tuning-creep tuning-walkback tuning- release tuning-cam/idler lean-arrow tuning-broadhead tuning-cam stop timing-center shot adjustment-draw length adjustment-3rd axis adjustment-front of center balance-center serving-bare shaft tuning-nock rotation-spine-indexing vane-peak draw weight-draw weight adjustment range-nock point-helical-Brace height tuning-blank bail-back tention-valley/wall,reflex

paper tuning-tiller-tuning-creep tuning-walkback tuning- release tuning-cam/idler lean-arrow tuning-broadhead tuning-cam stop timing-center shot adjustment-draw length adjustment-3rd axis adjustment-front of center balance-center serving-bare shaft tuning-nock rotation-spine-indexing vane-peak draw weight-draw weight adjustment range-nock point-helical-Brace height tuning-blank bail-back tention-valley/wall-reflex-deflex

paper tuning-tiller-tuning-creep tuning-walkback tuning- release tuning-cam/idler lean-arrow tuning-broadhead tuning-cam stop timing-center shot adjustment-draw length adjustment-3rd axis adjustment-front of center balance-center serving-bare shaft tuning-nock rotation-spine-indexing vane-peak draw weight-draw weight adjustment range-nock point-helical-Brace height tuning-blank bail-back tention-valley/wall-reflex-deflex-risor shelf

paper tuning-tiller-tuning-creep tuning-walkback tuning- release tuning-cam/idler lean-arrow tuning-broadhead tuning-cam stop timing-center shot adjustment-draw length adjustment-3rd axis adjustment-front of center balance-center serving-bare shaft tuning-nock rotation-spine-indexing vane-peak draw weight-draw weight adjustment range-nock point-helical-Brace height tuning-blank bail-back tention-valley/wall-reflex-deflex-risor shelf-anchor point