You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default Needed help please

I need a alpine soft lock quiver mount for my bow or something that will work to attach my alpine quiver to my bow I need it bad for hunting if anyone has one or something that will work please text me price and info please or ill be willing to get a two peice bolt quiver for my hoyt if u Got either one please text price and all thank you 574-310-3503 text anytime
    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Just a idea.

I hate having a quiver attacted to my bow. I loop a piece of rope through my quiver and wear it on my back while I'm walkin to and from the stand. Once there I just hang it in the tree. the bow is easier to carry without arrows hanging off it and I don't have to worry about catching the arrows in the brush because they are safely behind me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Just a idea.

I hate having a quiver attacted to my bow. I loop a piece of rope through my quiver and wear it on my back while I'm walkin to and from the stand. Once there I just hang it in the tree. the bow is easier to carry without arrows hanging off it and I don't have to worry about catching the arrows in the brush because they are safely behind me.
    I'm with Gattor on this one!!!!Pain in the ass having all that weight hanging on your bow!!!!!! shoot much nicer when it ain't on your bow!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Appreciate the idea guys ill try that

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Cabelas sells just the mount alone for about $18 (free shipping if you have their visa)

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Hunti...3Bcat104518980

I don't mind a bow quiver just to get to the stand but it's off as soon as I'm there. I also use a hip quiver or a back quiver. I'm not a stalking type hunter, strickly a tree-stander ( or a buzzard as others have called it ). I also hate the extra weight off to the side when shooting. I want my bow as neutral as possible.
    I find a bow quiver great on the trail to the stand though. Only one object to get through the brush rather than my bow AND my hip or back quiver. I just don't want it on when I shoot.
    FBSA Member