You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Just remind me to stand uprange of you bro!!!
    I second this!!

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    NEED A STRING OR A SLING? PM OR EMAIL US @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    Check us out at bowstringdepot.com Now Open

I was shooting my Black Widow recurve once mad decided to walk back to 60 yards and give it a fling. I had a great back drop to catch my arrow if I missed the target. Well I drew my 55 pound bow back and held at my anchor to try and make the perfect shot. I guess my arm became fatigued cause on release I pulled left. 10 foot left of my target was my wife's pride and joy 21 foot pontoon boat. Yep the arrow struck the aluminum side wall and went thought the seat!!!!! Oh s**t was the first thing out of my mouth. Took me 1 week to muster up the story to tell her.

Quote Originally Posted by hgoen View Post
    I was shooting my Black Widow recurve once mad decided to walk back to 60 yards and give it a fling. I had a great back drop to catch my arrow if I missed the target. Well I drew my 55 pound bow back and held at my anchor to try and make the perfect shot. I guess my arm became fatigued cause on release I pulled left. 10 foot left of my target was my wife's pride and joy 21 foot pontoon boat. Yep the arrow struck the aluminum side wall and went thought the seat!!!!! Oh s**t was the first thing out of my mouth. Took me 1 week to muster up the story to tell her.
    Should of done a Westy and blamed the Local kids!!!!!!!==========================================================================
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Back in high school a buddy and I went frog hunting with our bows. I saw a frog sitting on a limb just above the water. I took the shot and missed the frog by about 4 inches. I cussed a little and asked my buddy if aluminum arrows will float. Neither of us thought they would. That's when we saw my nock break the surface of the water. I had missed the frog and center punched a 10" crappie.