You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Opps i've done it again

Well I did it again,I bought myself a Hoyt Vector Turbo!!!!!! This time i'm going to shoot it MBO and wanted to know what others thought Couldn't help it they were giving them away at A.T and i'm sick of not being able to shoot over 300FPS

cheers WESTY
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

We knew you would be back.

Now keep your nose out of the string this time!

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    We knew you would be back.

Now keep your nose out of the string this time!
    I'll be A.O.K as long as i don't use those ****house nocks from Gold-Tip!!I guess i got carried away and threw the baby out with the bathwater and Blamed hoytfor something that wasn't really there fault!!!1Have to say it scared the out of me though!!Turbo vector with Gt pro22 for 3D and Alpha elite for spots I'd reckon and keep the z7 mags for hunting trips what you reckon guys????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Sounds like you have a pretty nice mess of bow to choose from.

Shot one a week ago a budy got prety smooth and liked the back wall i just kept torqueing the thing to the left and slinging arrows all over the place.....just stick with my elite for 3d and hunting my frankenstine 07 ultra tech for spots the buckmaster when all else fails...........

Thanks guys ,I want to run a V bar set up on this bow any ideas or tips ???As to what length and brands and before you say it carpshooter i don't want uncle Coach bernnies !!!!!!!!

cheers Westy

I ve been runnning 30 inch front. On the back bars I run a 10 inch bar on one side and a 12 inch bar on the other.
    Why you might ask I use two different lengths on the back bar? Because those are the sizes I found used on AT.
    This year, because of shoulder issues, I have dropped down to one 12 bar and I'm using less weight on the front and back bar.
    My advise for getting a stabilizer set is....You want stiff bars with alot of adjustment on where you can place the weight. I have B-stinger but I'm sure that Donkers, Bernie's or a number of other names are just as good. Don't go cheap on the v-bar mount or back bar mounts if they move and slide at the shot or have limited adjustment you really are waisting your time even using a good set of rods.

Edit......I use this length bar with a 40 inch ATA bow, if I was setting up a shorter bow I would probably look for a little shorter rods. Also if all you can find is a 33 inch bar it is fairly easy to cut a longer bar down more to a length of your liking.
    Last edited by Gator eye; 11-02-2012 at 08:18 AM.

I ve been runnning 30 inch front. On the back bars I run a 10 inch bar on one side and a 12 inch bar on the other.
    Why you might ask I use two different lengths on the back bar? Because those are the sizes I found used on AT.
    This year, because of shoulder issues, I have dropped down to one 12 bar and I'm using less weight on the front and back bar.
    My advise for getting a stabilizer set is....You want stiff bars with alot of adjustment on where you can place the weight. I have B-stinger but I'm sure that Donkers, Bernie's or a number of other names are just as good. Don't go cheap on the v-bar mount or back bar mounts if they move and slide at the shot or have limited adjustment you really are waisting your time even using a good set of rods.

Edit......I use this length bar with a 40 inch ATA bow, if I was setting up a shorter bow I would probably look for a little shorter rods. Also if all you can find is a 33 inch bar it is fairly easy to cut a longer bar down more to a length of your liking.
    Thanks Mate I appericate your help !!!!!Love the Signiture!!!!!1

Talking Inquiry mind wants to know !

Gator , how many stations can you get with that setup ? ...............................................................................................................................................................................

...........................................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Gator , how many stations can you get with that setup ? ...............................................................................................................................................................................

...........................................................................................

I can tune in Tokyo on a good night......

I can tune in Tokyo on a good night......
    See if you can here this then Mate!!!!!!

Nope....let me turn it up for you mate............insert picture here

Nope....let me turn it up for you mate............insert picture here

Thats a oldie but a goodie Mate!!!!!