You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37
  1. #1
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default I ve knocked the dust off the

    Contender Elite.............who wants some? West-T? LC?? Carpy?? duene? smokes? Wheely?? come on break those spot shooters out and lets see what you got!

    Stuggled through half a 5 spot game and realized I never turned it down from field and it was set at 63 pounds. dropped it down to 53 reset the sight and finished strong 2nd half. Felt alittle rusty but after a 7 month break it felt pretty dang good.

    The bow felt heavy and I might of been dropping my arm alittle at the shot so I'm going to take some weight off tonight and do another round, I haven't shot in so long I might have to build my shoulder muscles back up.



    Bring on BIG RED Baby!!


    ps......I was going to insert a pic of my target bow here but for the life of me I can't find a single pic of it

    and no Carpy I haven't been hitting the bottle today

  2. #2
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Contender Elite.............who wants some? West-T? LC?? Carpy?? duene? smokes? Wheely?? come on break those spot shooters out and lets see what you got!

    Stuggled through half a 5 spot game and realized I never turned it down from field and it was set at 63 pounds. dropped it down to 53 reset the sight and finished strong 2nd half. Felt alittle rusty but after a 7 month break it felt pretty dang good.

    The bow felt heavy and I might of been dropping my arm alittle at the shot so I'm going to take some weight off tonight and do another round, I haven't shot in so long I might have to build my shoulder muscles back up.



    Bring on BIG RED Baby!!


    ps......I was going to insert a pic of my target bow here but for the life of me I can't find a single pic of it

    and no Carpy I haven't been hitting the bottle today
    I'll post mine up today sometime!!!!!!Loving that Hoyt!!!!!!Horne on a Jellyfish stuff!!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  3. #3
    Senior Member duanelane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BF IOWA
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    Bring it on im not scared!Bad news is nothing going on at the place i shoot untill jan to many guys still got a month of slaying to do....but i will post a pic of the answer or the old ultra elite not sure what im useing yet maybe both........

  4. #4
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,075

    Default

    Im going to shoot some indoor 3d Saturday night can't wait

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

  5. #5
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rage-it View Post
    Im going to shoot some indoor 3d Saturday night can't wait

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
    Indoor 3D you guys have just got it made haven't you!!!!Lucky Buggers
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  6. #6
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Am I missing something ?

    Guys and gals , it's the season of getting the big Mega doe for " yours truly " and now you want to start shooting spots , cause the weather getting a bit cold and bad ?

    When you deal with the " Carpshooter " , you deal with the guy who goes out there late and hunts when others are back in their warm homes watching the " outdoor channel " !

    We need to start spots in Febuary , as I'll be done hanging all the large " Mega Does " from the state of Iowa in my garage !

    So guys being you now have the time , since inclimate weather is way too hard on you , well start praticing , while I'm out there gutting large female critters !

    Now you know , that I don't shoot my deer at some sunny beach front property , as I'm a true archery hunter in the timber of Iowa !

  7. #7
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,239

    Default Here's what I think

    As I'm a true archery hunter in the timber of Iowa !




    http://youtu.be/yy1AqUkPWRU

    i love utube
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  8. #8
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    As I'm a true archery hunter in the timber of Iowa !




    http://youtu.be/yy1AqUkPWRU

    i love utube
    That's very sad , how you island dwellers are !


  9. #9
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default -----warning-----

    Please put on a pair of dark sunglasses before you enlarge these pics as the amount of awesomeness contained in this bow will blind the average guy who is not use to this amount of awesome

    Here we go---------
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3AF3BB2.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	151.9 KB 
ID:	26314 - t3h 3d shoots   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	652EC53A.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	151.9 KB 
ID:	26315 - t3h 3d shoots   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F58A7158.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	147.9 KB 
ID:	26316 - t3h 3d shoots  

  10. #10
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default Note.....................

    I didn't use any periods in my last post because the arrows you see in the last pic are ceritfied DOT killers. there is a real risk of them coming loose in the photo and putting a hole in my computer screen.


    What you got??? Put em up

  11. #11
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Inquiry mind wants to know !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Please put on a pair of dark sunglasses before you enlarge these pics as the amount of awesomeness contained in this bow will blind the average guy who is not use to this amount of awesome

    Here we go---------
    How many radio/ TV stations can you get with that bow setup ? .....................................

    A Vegas shooter , a TRUE SPOT SHOOTER SHOOTS THE 5 SPOT TARGETS !

    Get with the program , while you have now gone inside .


  12. #12
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    How many radio/ TV stations can you get with that bow setup ?

    A Vegas shooter , a TRUE SPOT SHOOTER SHOOTS THE 5 SPOT TARGETS !

    Get with the program , while you have now gone inside .

    All these years on here and you still don't understand the true usefullness of the long stabilizer bar out front.

    I feel like all my post I ve written on here have been for nothing


    Let me break it right down to the basic and proper use of a long front bar......If you see someone standing on the shooting line who is beating your best score and the fart bombs you left aren't working, you simple poke em in the eye with the end of your bar when nobodies lookin
    the side bars for the guys right next to you on the line........just incase there standing to close for the front bar to be affective

  13. #13
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    All these years on here and you still don't understand the true usefullness of the long stabilizer bar out front.

    I feel like all my post I ve written on here have been for nothing


    Let me break it right down to the basic and proper use of a long front bar......If you see someone standing on the shooting line who is beating your best score and the fart bombs you left aren't working, you simple poke em in the eye with the end of your bar when nobodies lookin
    the side bars for the guys right next to you on the line........just incase there standing to close for the front bar to be affective
    Bugger Me your as funny as a fart at a funeral Gator!!!!! Lovewthe fart bomb thing Carppy might just do a bombing mission on the line now theres a thought?????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  14. #14
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Don't worry about " yours truly " as I'll be gutting deer while you all be shooting indoors !

    I think that the front stablilizer is for folks too lazy to hold onto their bows and they use it as a pole !

    I don't have any fancy side weights on my spot bow , as I just try to get only the local TV stations !

    Don't worry I'll be ready in February , after deer season !
    Last edited by Carpshooter; 11-29-2012 at 02:46 PM. Reason: spelling and looking a second time

  15. #15
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    How many radio/ TV stations can you get with that bow setup ? .....................................

    A Vegas shooter , a TRUE SPOT SHOOTER SHOOTS THE 5 SPOT TARGETS !

    Get with the program , while you have now gone inside .

    Just wait till C.S gets alook at mine then!!I've even got a ash tray on my Bow I decided to go the whole hog and get me a fox dish on my bow!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  16. #16
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Alittle know fact !

    My front stablilizer is so long , that it can double as a target holder !

  17. #17
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    My front stablilizer is so long , that it can double as a target holder !
    I just rest mine on the target to steady the bow!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  18. #18
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I just rest mine on the target to steady the bow!!!!
    Westy , point blank shooting is a nogo , except for cubs , in which case you fully qualify !


  19. #19
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    It is a RUMOR here on 3d shoots that a certain someone even owns a target bow.

    Come on Carpy, break it out.

  20. #20
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Westy , point blank shooting is a nogo , except for cubs , in which case you fully qualify !

    Why are you so mean to me ????What did my grandfather kill a Yank or somrthing??????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


Similar Threads

  1. Underwear Dust
    By Wheely in forum Jokes Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 09:39 PM
  2. Another one bites the dust
    By SinGin in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 11:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •