You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: One day left..

Hybrid View

Default One day left..

Working tomorrow so monday is it for me. Supposed to get snow tomorrow, hope it stays cold enough so it does'nt get crusty/crunchy. Tough to sit in 15-25 degree weather with a little wind. Might try to run one down with the ML if the snow stays fluffy. It's been a long no-deer season so far. Not looking forward to cooking up 4 tags.
    FBSA Member

Good luck on mowing one down!!!!....Tag sandwiches arent very filling....

Talking A little known fact !

I sometimes buy too many tags myself !

Good luck !

Well did you get one!ive got till JAN 15 to getter done...........
    2010 PSE AXE 7

Choking down tag/track stew as we speak. (with a little Jim Beam). I hate walking back to the truck on the last day when the season has been a bust. It's a long walk and you just want to turn and run back in untill you get one. 10 long months ahead. There was evidence of deer (tracks) but nothing seen.
    Finished the season with a neighbor/co-workers grandson (12YO) who is full of enthusiasm to hunt. He was glad to go and I was happy to have him with me. we have a few days left of duck, and a few more of goose (god forbid, yuck) but we'll get him out there and give it a whirl.
    My appaulogies to my team, I did not help. Next season.
    FBSA Member

Quote Originally Posted by red44 View Post
    Choking down tag/track stew as we speak. (with a little Jim Beam). I hate walking back to the truck on the last day when the season has been a bust. It's a long walk and you just want to turn and run back in untill you get one. 10 long months ahead. There was evidence of deer (tracks) but nothing seen.
    Finished the season with a neighbor/co-workers grandson (12YO) who is full of enthusiasm to hunt. He was glad to go and I was happy to have him with me. we have a few days left of duck, and a few more of goose (god forbid, yuck) but we'll get him out there and give it a whirl.
    My appaulogies to my team, I did not help. Next season.
    I know the feeling ,yesterday was the last day of 2012 and I got within 70 yards of a mob of Reds,stalked into 60 meters and sat Quite ,they were feeding uphill toward me and I waited and could here the pounding of there hearts and there breathing ???It was then i realised it was my heart and my breathing,10 more meters you Bastard just 10 more and then the Mega Doe spots me gives a little bark and it's you can kiss the mob good day Son!!!Bugger Me,Lucky were not on a time clock here so in 10 days time you'll see what a (Real deer) 500 pound red looks like???? LOL Then it will Be D.O.G for Westy
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.