You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 58
  1. #21
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Guess buddy Westy , needs a gun to do what " yours truly " can do with a Jennings Buckmaster bow ! ...........................................................................................................................


  2. #22
    Senior Member duanelane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BF IOWA
    Posts
    1,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Got some awesome photos will postem up real soon !!!Hi Guys!!!





    Well where they at!!

  3. #23
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by duanelane View Post
    Well where they at!!
    Westy , is looking them up on youtube ! .........................................................



  4. #24
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,258

    Default

    Still looking LOL
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  5. #25
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Still looking LOL
    This could take awhile !



  6. #26
    Senior Member duanelane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BF IOWA
    Posts
    1,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    This could take awhile !





    ...........................................

  7. #27
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    ................................................................. ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................


  8. #28
    Senior Member duanelane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BF IOWA
    Posts
    1,535

    Default

    You would think a busy guy like west could surely make time to find them....

  9. #29
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by duanelane View Post
    You would think a busy guy like west could surely make time to find them....:
    Westy has more time , than Wrigglies got gum ! ...................

    ..............................................................................................

    .................................................................................................................................................................... ...

  10. #30
    Senior Member duanelane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BF IOWA
    Posts
    1,535

    Default

    I use to have time now ive got to join the rest of the world and work........


    Hope i remember how...... can remember that its not fun.....

  11. #31
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by duanelane View Post
    I use to have time now ive got to join the rest of the world and work........


    Hope i remember how...... can remember that its not fun.....
    Look , at least you'll be working , something our Aussie buddy doesn't seem to be doing at times ! ........................................................................................................


  12. #32
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Look , at least you'll be working , something our Aussie buddy doesn't seem to be doing at times ! ........................................................................................................


    please do not mention that 4 letter word again
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  13. #33
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    please do not mention that 4 letter word again
    X 2 for me Mate!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  14. #34
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    It's true , that I am employed , even though I an a slave !

  15. #35
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,258

    Default

    2013 is shaping up to be the year of the rifle for me!!!!!!!!! Gator what was that cannon you were shooting your neighbours deer with late last year????Muzzle loader I think??????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  16. #36
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Am I missing something ?

    Is buddy Westy , now going to be buying a coon-skin cap ? ...................................................................... ..............................................


  17. #37
    Senior Member duanelane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BF IOWA
    Posts
    1,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Is buddy Westy , now going to be buying a coon-skin cap ? ...................................................................... ..............................................



    His buddy smokes may give him a discount on one....................

  18. #38
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    2013 is shaping up to be the year of the rifle for me!!!!!!!!! Gator what was that cannon you were shooting your neighbours deer with late last year????Muzzle loader I think??????


    I like to spread the love out evenly among my hunting buddies.

    I used a friendly Ruger 45/70 drop block for one, for another I used a long time friend of mine a Browning 30-06 bolt action, and just so he didn't feel left out I used my winter time hunting buddy, a 50 cal muzzle loader on the last.

    Got to love crop damage permits.

  19. #39
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,258

    Default

    Problem we have now days as I found out at Christmas is most people won't let you use high powered centerfires on their propertys now days????? Alot of the farms I used to shoot on in my youth have been cut up from 35000 acres now down to 2000 acres and people aren't so keen to let you use the 30-06 and 270's so much now days???? What do you recomend for deer and such ,mayb a 12 gauge with 00 sg's or solids and what range do you get with these suckers????I prefer a 223 or a 22mag for head shoots on deer but even a 223 has a 5 mile carry on the lead!!!!!!And Australia is one big flat country so we do care about safety here inspite what the reast of the world thinks!!!!!!==================================================================================================== Any Ideas
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  20. #40
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Default Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Problem we have now days as I found out at Christmas is most people won't let you use high powered centerfires on their propertys now days????? Alot of the farms I used to shoot on in my youth have been cut up from 35000 acres now down to 2000 acres and people aren't so keen to let you use the 30-06 and 270's so much now days???? What do you recomend for deer and such ,mayb a 12 gauge with 00 sg's or solids and what range do you get with these suckers????I prefer a 223 or a 22mag for head shoots on deer but even a 223 has a 5 mile carry on the lead!!!!!!And Australia is one big flat country so we do care about safety here inspite what the reast of the world thinks!!!!!!==================================================================================================== Any Ideas
    I use a Jennings Buckmaster ( this year ) !

    Now you know and you are !

Similar Threads

  1. Winter Vegas 450 League - 1/7-3/11, 2013, Tri-County R&GC, Linwood, KS
    By arrow addict in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 01:22 PM
  2. Deerman's THE 3D 2013 schedule
    By thedeerman in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2012, 09:29 PM
  3. 2013 Mathews Creed
    By J.C. in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 08:06 PM
  4. New target arrow building concept for 2013
    By Firenock in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 09:24 PM
  5. 2013 asa pro/am schedule- official-
    By bhtr3d in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 01:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •