You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Mail order bows.......who is good???

Who is reliable and reasonable when it comes to bows? I am a fan of Bear recurve bows and that is what I am in the market for. Thanks......

Lancaster Archery and 3Rivers are both reputable and reliable but may not be the absolute cheapest. a lot of guys dont like or trust Bowhunters superstore but I've ordered from them several times with no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    Lancaster Archery and 3Rivers are both reputable and reliable but may not be the absolute cheapest. a lot of guys dont like or trust Bowhunters superstore but I've ordered from them several times with no problems.
    I live 1\2 way across the world from you and out of 350 transactions with Bowhunters I've had 1 thing gpo wrong and they bent over backward to fix the problem!!!!I'm a huge fan and will still continue to buy from them as there prices are much much cheaper IMHO!!!!!!!===============================================================================================
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I live 1\2 way across the world from you and out of 350 transactions with Bowhunters I've had 1 thing gpo wrong and they bent over backward to fix the problem!!!!I'm a huge fan and will still continue to buy from them as there prices are much much cheaper IMHO!!!!!!!===============================================================================================
    350? I bet they send you a Christmas card every year

Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    350? I bet they send you a Christmas card every year
    No they keep sending me discount cards that are only able to be used in the lower 48 states ,What ever that means????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    No they keep sending me discount cards that are only able to be used in the lower 48 states ,What ever that means????
    it means they're screwing you. the lower 48 is the contiguous United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii, so they can deliver it as cheap as possible.