You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Rkt

Hybrid View

Default Rkt

Size 1 chrome with module E also you will get the string for $90 tyd. They came off a 2012 vector turbo used 1/2 a season then my son grew out of it and had to put #2 cams on his bow!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cams.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	26586 - t3h 3d shoots  

Default rkt cams

the max draw length for these is 27 " correct??? if so im very interested i have #2 cams on my vector 32 and its at min draw length (28) and im between a 26.5 and 27 comfortably so let me know if you still have these i have a pay pal account aswell

The max draw on the vector turbo was 27 I also have pAypal so let me know but what I see the # 2 cam will go to 26 with the correct module on a vectors 32
    Last edited by jcvatz; 02-11-2013 at 07:29 AM.

Default rkt cams

yeah but i would rather be at the top end of the cam then the lower end so i would prefer the #1 cam...i def want them ill have to get new strings but o well...i shoot a short and sweet so i can make up for some length there along with a little longer d loop

Do you want to use PayPal if so my email is jcvatz@yahoo.com as soon as the payment is in I will ship them

I pm u vector 32