You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 56 of 56

Thread: Work Ethic

  1. #41
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Good to know !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    here too...................
    How much PBR do you got on ice ?


  2. #42
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    I just got back from working today at The Pork Palace !


  3. #43
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Inquiry mind wants to know !

    Could this thread be about you ? ( go back to the first post )
    Just wondering !


  4. #44
    Senior Member duanelane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BF IOWA
    Posts
    1,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Could this thread be about you ? ( go back to the first post )
    Just wondering !



    Nope don't fit in that age group. im going back for 2 months, running low on PBR funds.............................

  5. #45
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by duanelane View Post
    Nope don't fit in that age group. im going back for 2 months, running low on PBR funds.............................
    You are the man !~


  6. #46
    Senior Member duanelane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BF IOWA
    Posts
    1,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    You are the man !~




    Stoped at caseys this am, talked to a guy that manages a seed bean plant on my way to work. He offerd me a full time job at a buck more an hr, 10 miles closer to home...........................

  7. #47
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duanelane View Post
    Stoped at caseys this am, talked to a guy that manages a seed bean plant on my way to work. He offerd me a full time job at a buck more an hr, 10 miles closer to home...........................

    sounds like a good deal. maybe you will be able to help Gator on his bar tab.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  8. #48
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duanelane View Post
    Stoped at caseys this am, talked to a guy that manages a seed bean plant on my way to work. He offerd me a full time job at a buck more an hr, 10 miles closer to home...........................
    Beware

    The Grass is always greener on the other side MateWho knows what you might have to do for that extra Buck!!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  9. #49
    Senior Member duanelane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BF IOWA
    Posts
    1,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    sounds like a good deal. maybe you will be able to help Gator on his bar tab.


    Yes I will, may even get a round for every one........................

  10. #50
    Senior Member duanelane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BF IOWA
    Posts
    1,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Beware

    The Grass is always greener on the other side MateWho knows what you might have to do for that extra Buck!!!!!!


    If I get to work 10 months a year and it's not on my knees i'm there............................Loading rail cars cant be that hard..............

  11. #51
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duanelane View Post
    If I get to work 10 months a year and it's not on my knees i'm there............................Loading rail cars cant be that hard..............

    did you work with Rudie Nudie??????????????????????
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  12. #52
    Senior Member duanelane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BF IOWA
    Posts
    1,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    did you work with Rudie Nudie??????????????????????





    Well uhhhh , do i have to answer this................................

  13. #53
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duanelane View Post
    Well uhhhh , do i have to answer this................................
    As a friend always tells me confession is good for the soul Mate!!!!

    And now you know??????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  14. #54
    Senior Member duanelane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BF IOWA
    Posts
    1,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    As a friend always tells me confession is good for the soul Mate!!!!

    And now you know??????


    You may want to find a new friend........................well maybe we worked together but we didn't go camping like you know who....................

  15. #55
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duanelane View Post
    You may want to find a new friend........................well maybe we worked together but we didn't go camping like you know who....................
    Do you mean NudieRudie???????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  16. #56
    Senior Member duanelane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BF IOWA
    Posts
    1,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Do you mean NudieRudie???????


    Could be...............................

Similar Threads

  1. On a 60-70 lb. bow, does 60 lb. work well?
    By Patsplace in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 01:51 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 09:42 PM
  3. Does anyone work around here?
    By wyatt in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 10:06 PM
  4. Work
    By hduc2005 in forum Jokes Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 04:40 PM
  5. would this work
    By switchyhuntr in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 09:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •