You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

Thread: wheely

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,600

    Default wheely

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHEELY.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  2. #2
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,100

    Default

    Happy birthday hope you have a good one

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

  3. #3
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,261

    Default

    Happy belated birthday Mate Hope it was a little Ripper of a Birthday Wheelie
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  4. #4
    Wheely Threads Wheely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    Thanks guys!

  5. #5
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Happy birthday !

    Always wishing you well !

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Always wishing you well !
    Me 2 '
    NEC Instructor @ RCC

  7. #7
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,100

    Default

    Hijack time I have camo underwear on but they didn't start out that way

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

  8. #8
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by rage-it View Post
    Hijack time I have camo underwear on but they didn't start out that way

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
    Have you tried washing them ?

    ...............................

  9. #9
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Have you tried washing them ?

    ...............................
    See and people say there is no help on this site thanks Carps ill try that rite now

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

  10. #10
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Got to let you know !

    Quote Originally Posted by rage-it View Post
    See and people say there is no help on this site thanks Carps ill try that rite now

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
    What creek are you going to do that at ? As I'll bring mine and watch you get-er-done , while we down some cold PBRs !

  11. #11
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    What creek are you going to do that at ? As I'll bring mine and watch you get-er-done , while we down some cold PBRs !
    The one next to my house ill be waiting brims your bow and we'll shoot some cats too

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

  12. #12
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by rage-it View Post
    The one next to my house ill be waiting brims your bow and we'll shoot some cats too

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
    Good to know , as I'll get the Dodge started and after filling my cooler with ice cold PBR , will be right over with my faithfull Jennings Buckmaster bow and four dozen Wally-World arrows !


  13. #13
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Good to know , as I'll get the Dodge started and after filling my cooler with ice cold PBR , will be right over with my faithfull Jennings Buckmaster bow and four dozen Wally-World arrows !

    Best arrows made to kill cats

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

  14. #14
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by rage-it View Post
    Best arrows made to kill cats

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
    You got that right , fellow felin eliminater !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0380.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	26646 - t3h 3d shoots  

  15. #15
    Wheely Threads Wheely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    You got that right , fellow felin eliminater !
    That looks like my house cat!

  16. #16
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Don't know about you !

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheely View Post
    That looks like my house cat!
    But that's not my idea of a great kill ( photo came off an Aussie site ) , as I'm just going over to " rage-it " place just for the PBRs availability , hope he got plenty !


  17. #17
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    But that's not my idea of a great kill ( photo came off an Aussie site ) , as I'm just going over to " rage-it " place just for the PBRs availability , hope he got plenty !

    Oh yea we have alot of cats at my place I've been picking them up every chance I get

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

  18. #18
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,261

    Default

    Well it tastes just like Chicken to me!!!!!!!!Yummy 1 Billion Chinese can't all be wrong or should that be Wong?????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  19. #19
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Think I'll just go to rage-it for Bible study , the adult beverages for communion and see if those cats can catch our arrows !


  20. #20
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,100

    Default

    I shot a lil tonight and yes cats was harmed

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Similar Threads

  1. Look What Wheely Did!
    By Slice in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 04-02-2013, 12:02 AM
  2. Wheely
    By Carpshooter in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 06:16 PM
  3. Hey Wheely........
    By Gator eye in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 10:56 AM
  4. Hey Wheely......
    By BUNNYMAN in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 10:23 PM
  5. Hey Wheely.....
    By STRO in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 11:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •