You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Creed on Order

  1. #1
    penseeker2 Hawkins305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ellettsville, Indiana
    Posts
    207

    Default Creed on Order

    I sold my 2009 Conquest 4 and 2011 Monster 7 bows to get funds for a new one for 2013? Now talk about getting over priced in the years of equipment. Order the Creed over getting the chill, I shot both and they are both very nice shooting. I went with the Creed more because of the single cam and the back stop on the cam really makes it feel solid. All black riser with the focus grip and camo limbs. They said 4 weeks or so, maybe before Easter I can have it tune and ready for turkey season. Trying to figure what color strings I want to make and replace the factory ones with, thinks neon green and yellow to jump out at you with that all black riser? Post some pics of your rig with your custom strings to help my decision making easier.....
    Specialist Hawkins "Retired"
    NFAA Member
    Custom Zona Longbow By;Bill Griffen
    http://picasaweb.google.com/hawkinsc...vCxebR17mswwE#

  2. #2
    VP of WCA mn.moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Here is my string on my hunting bow... Flo Green and Kiwi. The target bow is going to the shop next month for a tri-color string, flo green, flo yellow, and black.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1213121410.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	26640 - t3h 3d shoots  
    Bow Madness 3G - Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity, B-Stinger 10" Sport Hunter Xtreme Stabilizer,
    NAP Apache Rest, Copper John Mark I 5 Pin Sight w/Dead Nuts 3 Micro Adjust Kit and Light,
    STAN SX2 Release, and ABB Premium Full Set Strings. Shooting Gold Tip XT Hunter Arrows.

  3. #3
    penseeker2 Hawkins305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ellettsville, Indiana
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mn.moose View Post
    Here is my string on my hunting bow... Flo Green and Kiwi. The target bow is going to the shop next month for a tri-color string, flo green, flo yellow, and black.
    That flo green jumps out, bright colors. Very Nice
    Specialist Hawkins "Retired"
    NFAA Member
    Custom Zona Longbow By;Bill Griffen
    http://picasaweb.google.com/hawkinsc...vCxebR17mswwE#

  4. #4
    VP of WCA mn.moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    160

    Default

    I will try to get a full picture of it on the bow, and once I get the other one done I will update how it looks with the tri-color (green/yellow/black)
    Bow Madness 3G - Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity, B-Stinger 10" Sport Hunter Xtreme Stabilizer,
    NAP Apache Rest, Copper John Mark I 5 Pin Sight w/Dead Nuts 3 Micro Adjust Kit and Light,
    STAN SX2 Release, and ABB Premium Full Set Strings. Shooting Gold Tip XT Hunter Arrows.

  5. #5
    In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    in gods country
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkins305 View Post
    I sold my 2009 Conquest 4 and 2011 Monster 7 bows to get funds for a new one for 2013? Now talk about getting over priced in the years of equipment. Order the Creed over getting the chill, I shot both and they are both very nice shooting. I went with the Creed more because of the single cam and the back stop on the cam really makes it feel solid. All black riser with the focus grip and camo limbs. They said 4 weeks or so, maybe before Easter I can have it tune and ready for turkey season. Trying to figure what color strings I want to make and replace the factory ones with, thinks neon green and yellow to jump out at you with that all black riser? Post some pics of your rig with your custom strings to help my decision making easier.....
    I had mine back in december and liked everything about it except the draw cycle. heres a few pics of the one i had
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	creed pics 004.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	157.5 KB 
ID:	26643 - t3h 3d shoots   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	creed pics 003.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	149.4 KB 
ID:	26644 - t3h 3d shoots   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	creed pics 005.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	26645 - t3h 3d shoots  
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

  6. #6
    penseeker2 Hawkins305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ellettsville, Indiana
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wilkersonhunter View Post
    I had mine back in december and liked everything about it except the draw cycle. heres a few pics of the one i had
    The draw cycle is one that you don't want to relax on at full draw, I agree. Love the colors on the bow, that green jumps off it with a flash
    Specialist Hawkins "Retired"
    NFAA Member
    Custom Zona Longbow By;Bill Griffen
    http://picasaweb.google.com/hawkinsc...vCxebR17mswwE#

Similar Threads

  1. mathews Creed 29" 60-70 lb RH
    By srp55 in forum Bows for sale or trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-17-2013, 12:36 PM
  2. 2013 Mathews Creed
    By J.C. in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 09:06 PM
  3. I think congrats is in order...
    By The_Kat in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 01:44 PM
  4. Order Up
    By thechosen1 in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 10:37 AM
  5. New Set-up is on order!
    By NerdHick in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 09:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •