You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Target Panic

Default Target Panic

This blog video details information on TP and suggestions on how to beat it. I also discuss my personal battle with TP.....it's getting better but takes time; patience is key!

http://bonesnbroadheads.com/2013/03/19/target-panic/

Thanks for posting the link. Very informative

Website that you have shred is not working. For target panic there are some techniques which you can use during shooting such as Button technique or Imagery technique. Button technique should be used every time you shoot and the Imagery technique should be used when you are not shooting whether or not you suffer from target panic. You should choose the technique which is most comfortable to treat your target panic.

Website that you have shred is not working. For target panic there are some techniques which you can use during shooting such as Button technique or Imagery technique. Button technique should be used every time you shoot and the Imagery technique should be used when you are not shooting whether or not you suffer from target panic. You should choose the technique which is most comfortable to treat your target panic.
    _________
    Firearms Safety Training MA