You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Funny joke

Post Funny joke

A wife decides to take her husband to a strip club for his birthday.

They arrive at the club and the doorman says, "Hey, Dave! How ya doin'?"

His wife is puzzled and asks if he's been to this club before.
    "Oh, no," says Dave. "He's on my bowling team
    ."

When they are seated, a waitress asks Dave if he'd like his usual and brings over a Budweiser.

His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and says,"How did she know that you drink Budweiser?"

"She's in the Ladies' Bowling League, honey. We share lanes with them
    "

A stripper then comes over to their table, throws her arms around Dave, and says "Hi Davey. Want your usual table dance, big boy?"

Dave's wife, now furious, grabs her purse and storms out of the club

Dave follows and spots her getting into a cab. Before she can slam the door, he jumps in beside her. He tries desperately to explain how the stripper must have mistaken him for someone else, but his wife is having none of it. She is screaming at him at the top of her lungs, calling him every name in the book.

The cabby turns his head and says, "Looks like you picked up a real bitch tonight, Dave."

now thats a funny one! i can always use a good joke
    Diamond Victory 29"/55#
    Gold Tip XT Hunters
    Trophy Taker Pronghorn
    Copper John Dead Nuts
    Muzzy MX4 100 gr.

People Eating Tasty Animals

Remember, a Diamond lasts forever!

ohhhh thats bad, funny though....

Default Another Funny

I was at the range last night and as I left I said I guess I'd go home and make the wife mad. On of the guys setting there said the week before had been his 20th aniversary. He said he told his wife that he was going to take her to Paris, France for her aniversary. She got excited and said "Oh Honey, Really?" He said "sure, and I'll come back and get ya on our 50th". I know how that would have went over at my house. This was a very brave man!!
    Doc
    PSE XXXX Force,
    X-Force 7
    Moneymaker NI

Too Funny!!!

good laughs are sometimes hard to come by on other archery sites, glad to see everyone getting along.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Smile a long one, but probably my favorite joke ever...

A young salesman goes into a country store and an old salt was talking about how good duck hunting has been lately. Well this salesman asks the old guy if he could go with him as he has never been duck hunting. They meet the next morning set out decoys but it turns out to be a bluebird day-nothing flying. The old salt then says- I'll send my lab out to the right as there is another small pond and he will tell us if there are any ducks there. So the lab takes off and comes back and paws the ground 1 time. What does that mean? asks the young guy- It means there is 1 duck over there. So they get up and sneak over to the pond and the duck flies up and boom-they got the duck. Back to the blind and nothing again for 2 hours so the old guy sends the lab to the left and he comes back and paws the ground twice. There are 2 ducks out there the old guy says so they sneak over there and sure enough 2 ducks get up and boom-boom they got the ducks. Now this young guy was really impressed with this lab so after hunting he tells the old timer I'll give you 5 thousand for that dog as I plan to do alot of duck hunting the rest of my life. Well the old guy could surely use the money so he sold the dog. Well a year goes by and the salesman goes into that country store and sees the old guy who asks how is my dog doing. The young guy says that dog is not worth a sh__, The old guy can't believe it so they arrange to go duck hunting the next morning. Another bluebird day-nothing flying so the young guy sends the lab out to the right to check out the small pond. Well the lab comes back with a stick in his mouth shaking his head and trying to hump the blind. See that the young guy says- ever since I bought that dog that is all he does-brings back sticks etc. The old guy finally says son- that dog is trying to tell you that there are more fu__ing ducks over there than you can shake a stick at!

lmao good one!!